Dizzy's Return To Bago Bago Island v1.1 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
stevejohnstone3
Free Range Egg

Dizzy's Return To Bago Bago Island v1.1 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post by stevejohnstone3 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:49 pm

Hi Everyone

I have finally finished my third game in my Bago Bago Island Trilogy Series Called Dizzy's Return to Bago Bago Island.

I have emailed adz.m the game so hopefully it will be hosted very soon.

This game took me over 6 months to finish, it has well over 600 rooms, and nearly 100 items you can use, it was tested and tested and tested by Steve Rennie A.K.A Granddad and without his beta testing skills and knowledge of the Dizzy Engine, it would have taken me another 6 months to test it myself ha ha ha, so a huge thank you to Granddad :v2_dizzy_clapping: .

I have created an unlimited lives cheat in the menu so as the game is easier, I have also added a double speed option to the menu but use this at great caution sometimes weird things can happen in this mode, so use at your own risk :devil: .

In the Inventory you can carry 10 items, trust me you will need this many items to carry, so as the game is player friendly, the puzzles are in the style of my other games, not to hard, but just hard enougth for new players, everything is very logical in this game.

The graphics are much improved over my other 2 games which where keeping to the original Dizzy Games as much as possible, this game looks and feels like it belongs in the 90's now instead of the 80's Ha Ha Ha :v2_dizzy_biggrin: .

Well enough of my ramblings, I hope everyone enjoys the game when it is hosted on the site, if everyone enjoys it, I might write a fourth game depending on feedback.

Cheers

Steve
Programmer of Dizzy In Bago Bago Island.
Programmer of Dizzy's Search for Dozy
Programmer of Dizzy's Return To Bago Bago Island.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Re: Dizzy's Return To Bago Bago Island v1.0 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post by Adz.M » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:27 pm

It should now be up on Yolkfolk. :)

v1.1

:egg: Yolkfolk.com
:egg: DizzyAGE

:egg: Help Thread

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:49 pm

It's looking interesting so far, but I couldn't resist making a new HUD for your game. :dizzy_biggrin:

The only annoying thing on your part would be to rename all the rooms since the new HUD now has the game title on it. :v2_dizzy_blink:

You're more than welcome to use it if you wish. :)

stevejohnstone3
Free Range Egg

Post by stevejohnstone3 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Hi adz.m

Thank you so much for designing the new HUD for my new game, it looks amazing :v2_dizzy_cheers: .

I will be introducing the new HUD into v1.1 and will probably write room names for every room as well, well there is only about 600 screens in the game, so it want take that long ha ha ha :v2_dizzy_clapping: .

I am happy you are enjoying it so far, that's why I write games, so as people will enjoy them and get there brains working just a little bit more, ohh and to give Granddad great pleasure when he beta tests them Ha Ha Ha :p .

Thank you again, I will write v1.1 hopefully this week sometime, when I have some spare time and send it to you.

Steve

stevejohnstone3
Free Range Egg

Post by stevejohnstone3 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:25 am

HI Adam

I have emailed you the new updated Version of the game Dizzy's Return To Bago Bago Island, I Hope you read this message and update the game to Version 1.1.

Thanks for all your help

Have a Merry Christmas

Steve

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Re: Dizzy's Return To Bago Bago Island v1.1 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post by Adz.M » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 pm

v1.1 should now be available on both Yolkfolk and DizzyAGE.

I'm delighted to see you like the new HUD, Steve. :)

The screenshots on the site have been replaced too.
If the old screenshots are still showing up, you may need to refresh the page or clear your browser's cache.

Merry Xmas. :v2_dizzy_cheers: