Dylan's Dopey Dream (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dylan's Dopey Dream (HELP THREAD)

Post by Grandad » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:30 am

Armorog, if you've got the druid's hat the druid appears in 'wrong way' (the street to the left of the generator room), so give him his hat back to get the gift of 'flower teleportation' - handy to reach those coins on the tops of buildings.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:28 am

Grandad, the druid is still sitting on the cushion. imparting nuggets of wisdom!
Do you mean 'Wrong Way' is if I can get over the fence to the left of the generator? Or do you mean it's to the left of the doorway to the generator? As all there is to the left of that is an alley with a back entrance to two houses.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:07 am

Armorog - if you 'action' the 'left' of the generator room Dylan says 'I'm not strong enough to climb the fence'. So you'll need a pair of wire cutters. Hmm, they must be hidden somewhere. Hmm, how can I solve the puzzle of the coloured balls in the tower underneath the armorog. A clue would be really good ...try popping along to the art gallery and looking at a picture called 'rubbish'. :dizzy_rolleyes:

Grandad (the man with no known father)

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:57 am

Thanks for the hints! I've been searching high and low for wire cutters but no sign anywhere. Nor can I find a key to enter the building with coloured buttons under the armorog platform. Could you point me in the right direction, O Grandad (he of no known father)?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:43 am

Armorog, push ye the buttons by yon coloured spheres so that each sphere is the same colour as the button. Push ye the coloured buttons in the same sequence as shown in the rubbish picture (from ye top left to ye bottom right) and the gate (borrowed from St Peter) will open allowing you to retrieve yon wire cutters.

PS - the man sitting on the cushion is a guru. The druid (on holiday from 'Back to Magicland') is who needs his hat back (again).

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:17 pm

Thanks - I'll try the coloured buttons (I hadn't realised I could just jump up to reach them! :hitwall: )

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:01 pm

What the f........ How on earth am I supposed to get those balls the same colour as the button next to them? I've managed to get four of them to the same colour, but I can never get the last two. I can't see any reason or logic to doing this, save just jumping around actioning buttons like crazy and hoping to find the magic combination. Infuriating!!!

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:27 am

Use the picture Luke. The purple button changes the colour of the sphere next to it and the other buttons swap spheres. Follow the directions on the picture and see the sequence:

purple x 1, red, brown, yellow.
purple x 2, red, brown, green.
purple x 3, red, brown, blue, yellow.
purple x 4, red, brown.
purple x 5

....door opens. :tup:

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:11 am

Grandad! I've got always cork, frothy coffee, cherry bun, fishing line and blue tree branch.
I don't know how to catch the red herring, who to give the coffee to, or how to collect the coins
inside Dora without being killed by the flying bugs. Can you point me in the right direction again?

zibi
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by zibi » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:39 am

To catch the red herring you have to use 4 items.