Dizzy's Search for Dozy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
gconnop
Your Backpack is Empty

Re: Dizzy's Search for Dozy (HELP THREAD)

Post by gconnop » Thu May 10, 2018 11:53 am

I've tried the item's I have around the axe in the "ohh a plank" room but I can't get to it no matter what I try

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Fri May 11, 2018 8:15 am

Sorry about the wrong axe gconnop - that one in the l/h caves can be a tricky jump 'into' the wooden plank when you've used the hammer to be able to reach the ledge with the axe on.

Best to stand on the extreme left of the rock at the right side of the water and jump left into the plank. This should give you enough height to do a right jump onto the ledge. Don't do a climb jump whilst 'in' the plank as you'll be too high to reach the ledge and just hit the roof, fall and roll down the hill.

gconnop
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by gconnop » Fri May 11, 2018 10:22 am

Thanks for the help. The issue was that I'd somehow missed the hammer. I've moved on a bit now and have 26 coins and the following items left:

scuba gear, flippers, grandad's scroll, pickaxe.

I also need to deal with the death bros, the wind in the trees to get the other scroll and the 4 remaining coins and the ring.

What should I do next?

Thanks

G

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sat May 12, 2018 8:17 am

Find the wind potion ....in the area under the well with the steel lid.

You can't get the ring and 'my scroll' is just a clue for the red herring or 'der gnirreh'.

Two of the coins are hidden in houses, one by using the milk. The rest are just lying around, but some involve some serious jumping. Best of luck :tup:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:18 am

Me again! I've still only got 15 coins but I now have the dynamite and plunger. I've placed the plunger and think I know where to put the dynamite but I think I need a fuse. In the ship there's a room with a wardrobe with a coil of rope on the top but I just can't work out how to get to it. could I have some help please?

gconnop
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by gconnop » Sat May 12, 2018 9:34 am

Thanks. Just 1 coin left. Is the one in the waterfall, behind the ship possible to get?

Cheers

G

gconnop
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by gconnop » Sat May 12, 2018 9:52 am

Sparkles 49 wrote:Me again! I've still only got 15 coins but I now have the dynamite and plunger. I've placed the plunger and think I know where to put the dynamite but I think I need a fuse. In the ship there's a room with a wardrobe with a coil of rope on the top but I just can't work out how to get to it. could I have some help please?
You need to go under the well where you use the crowbar and explore the top part. You'll need to get through the wall but once through and by using another object, you'll be able to get the wire for the dynamite

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun May 13, 2018 9:15 am

Sorry Gconnop, that coin is just another case of Steve messing with you. :dizzy_mad:

gconnop
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by gconnop » Sun May 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Finally got the last coin. Thanks for a great game. Looking forward to the next

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Fri May 18, 2018 7:11 pm

How to get out of the well?
I have: newspaper, oil u like, blue bucket, ghostbuster's, torch, expanding foam, steel axe, book of speach, flippers, acme pop up boulder, scuba gear, der gnirreh, spade, grandad's scroll, crowbar, pickaxe, hand shovel, what to do?