Dizzy's Search for Dozy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Dizzy's Search for Dozy (HELP THREAD)

Post by Sparkles 49 » Thu May 03, 2018 2:43 pm

Me first AGAIN! At least I'm consistent.

I've tried so hard not to give in but I'm stumped.
Items I have are:- expanding foam, flippers, torch, claw hammer, green bucket, oil u like, newspaper, ghostbusters, grandad's scroll and der gnirreh which I'm going to ignore!! I also have 11 coins. I've managed to jump on the roof but can't climb the creepers or the ladder up there and noone wants anything I've got. Could I have a little bit of help please?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dizzy's Search for Dozy (HELP THREAD)

Post by Grandad » Fri May 04, 2018 9:09 am

Sparkles, time to go and find the dragon's egg ..hint: save first! ..if you don't you'll probably do this: :dizzy_mad:

NB - I'm being Steve whilst his internet is down.

gconnop
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by gconnop » Sun May 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Where do i get the flippers from?

Thanks

G

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun May 06, 2018 3:44 pm

I think I'm going to need a bigger hint. I have managed to get the crowbar though after a lot of falling out of trees!!!

gcoonop, I can't remember exactly where I got the flippers but I think it they were on a cloud.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon May 07, 2018 8:34 am

Flippers given by the shopkeeper when you return the hammer mad 'Sheamus' borrowed.

We missed that 'oops' moment Sparkles, as you can jump from the branch onto the 'bouncy branch' under the walkway and if you keep the left key pressed you don't go up to the walkway but sideways to the clouds and can get to the crowbar without solving the get across the top of the volcano puzzle: bucket of lime!

Re snorkel: Sheamus told you he'd dropped the dragon egg in the water by the surfboard, so go dive (avoiding the green stuff) grab the egg and use the transporter back.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:56 pm

Thanks for the help Grandad, that's moved me on a bit but, you've guessed it, I'm stuck again.

Items I now have are:- Expanding foam, flippers, torch, red herring, claw hammer used once, oil u like, newspaper, ghostbusters, Grandad's scroll, crowbar used several times, blue bucket, steel axe, spade, handspade, pickaxe, aqualung. i have 15 coins. I can see several places that are inaccessible at the moment and i've been trolling around trying everything I can but with no luck. Could I have some more help please!?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed May 09, 2018 8:01 am

Looking at the items you have Sparkles, it seems like you haven't explored the tunnel at the bottom of the left hand side of the lake yet - so put on that aqualung and flippers and get on down! :tup:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Thanks Grandad :tup: I had been down the tunnel but got so excited at opening the well I forgot to go back and explore the platforms :dizzy_rolleyes:
On my way again now trying to find a plinth. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again v. soon :v2_dizzy_clapping:

gconnop
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by gconnop » Wed May 09, 2018 7:03 pm

Stuck again!

I have: pickaxe, blue bucket, oil u like, acme pop up boulder, grandad's scroll, flippers, scuba gear, torch, newspaper and red herring.

I can't get the axe, the ring, i don't know what to do with the death bros, i can't get the nailed plank off as another access and i can't get to the rope looking thing in the ship.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Thu May 10, 2018 9:42 am

OK Gconnop, one of the items you have will help you get the axe.

Not sure which nailed plank you're talking about: the one in the left hand caves under the lake you've already opened as you have the pickaxe and you used and lost the crowbar for the plank under the mud (or you wouldn't see the axe on the ledge).

The 'ropes' by the door on the ship are just there to stop you going right:Other than the two rooms you only need to climb (or jump) up the sail for the coin.