Dizzy XII Underground (Remake) ENG-RUS v1.12 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Dizzy XII Underground (Remake) ENG-RUS v1.12 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Postby Rindex » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:48 am

[CENTER][color="#800000"]Dizzy XII: Underground (Remake)[/color]
remake by VK007
(original Spectum game by Gogin)

[color="#0000CD"]Dizzy quietly flew in the rocket. More precisely, he slept after acceptance on a breast of two tubes of the cream of wheat which is carefully prepared by pupils of the Skilful Hands circle. Dreamed him as he watched TV on which there was an Our Heroes program. There he was given a prize as to the best astronaut of Yolkfolk'a …

And suddenly the rocket has squabbed something, Dizzy has jumped up on a bed and has fallen to a floor. Then he has swept to the next window. "There is no zero gravity", – Dizzy has thought and has understood: "I have landed!!!!!" And with these words he has beaten out himself a window and has taken off outside.

"Yes, a soft posadochka", – I have given Dizzy, rubbing a hand the hurt back. Having looked round, he was surprised: here everything was as on his homeland: juicy green grass, white fluffy clouds and rocket. It has set Dizzy thinking, he didn't fall to the Ground again...

Generally, Dizzy should find for all family, to make everyone happy, and by the spaceship to depart from this unclear planetka, having undermined her to devils.[/color]

Excuse for my bad English.

Image[/CENTER]

There is an included immortality.

http://dizzyage.flybb.ru/topic188.html - game forum branch in Russian

https://yadi.sk/d/vb6Of0qbuJAQq - download v1.12 ENG-RUS

andy20066
Free Range Egg

Postby andy20066 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:40 am

can't play game as Norton say's it's not safe

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:46 am

There are no viruses. ESET SMART SECURITY 8 is silent. Replace an antivirus, he worries for the .exe file - it is paranoids.

And on Yandex-disk there is a check by an antivirus of Dr.WEB. And it is the best antivirus, in my opinion. And he is silent too.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Adz.M » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:26 am

It should now be up on Yolkfolk. :)

v1.12

:egg: Yolkfolk.com
:egg: DizzyAGE

:egg: Help Thread (Not available yet)

I remember playing the original Spectrum game years ago, but I could never seem to get very far on it.
Only managed to blow the rocket up and then get completely stuck on where to go next.

One minor suggestion on the Options screen, you could rename "CHEAT" as "CASUAL MODE" since many modern game these days allow you the option to play games with unlimited lives. Even Wonderland has that. :)

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:42 am

The file with game new. Now menu such.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Adz.M » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:48 pm

The updated version should now be up. :)

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Adz.M wrote: I could never seem to get very far on it.
Only managed to blow the rocket up and then get completely stuck on where to go next.

Agreed Adz, I have got [color="#FFFFFF"]grass, hammer, screwdriver, mask and blue plating[/color] and none of them seem to do anything anywhere in the three rooms currently available. :v2_dizzy_confused3:
Insert signature here

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:13 pm

Its a great little game, i'm at the end but can't get finishing!!!!!!!!!
Can give you help if your still stuck where you are?
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby jmcf81 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:04 am

frogandhat wrote:Agreed Adz, I have got [color="#FFFFFF"]grass, hammer, screwdriver, mask and blue plating[/color] and none of them seem to do anything anywhere in the three rooms currently available. :v2_dizzy_confused3:

I was stuck here for hours. To lift that metal plate covering Zaks you need to [color="#FAEBD7"]go on ledge above the metal plate and place screwdriver on the right side of it and the hammer on the left. Go to the plate and it should now lift, as long as your not wearing the mask. Source: Youtube walkthrough. This puzzle made no sense to me :v2_dizzy_confused2: :v2_dizzy_confused2: [/color]

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:28 am

Games for ZX-Spectrum always were difficult. It not for PC where everything is clear. :v2_dizzy_frown: