Retro Gamesmaster interviews the Oliver Twins

A place to post interesting information to the community.
Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Retro Gamesmaster interviews the Oliver Twins

Postby Adz.M » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Retro Gamesmaster have recently done a review of Wonderland Dizzy on their site.

Also, Peter Ward, the site's owner has recently contacted us to say they have interviewed The Oliver Twins.

The interview is now available to read over it the Retro Gamesmaster website.

The Oliver Twins are asked various questions over they're interest in making games and the experenices they've had with many games over the years, including their take on Dizzy today and the future of SkySaga.

The link to the Interview can also be found on the Online Articles page via Miscellaneous.

:egg: Read the Interview here

retrogamesmaster
Your Backpack is Empty

I am Retro Gamesmaster

Postby retrogamesmaster » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello and thank you YolkFolk for helping me get the word out there about the interview my site only one month old please tell me if you enjoyed the interview.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Adz.M » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:06 pm

It was certainly a good read, thanks for sharing. :)

retrogamesmaster
Your Backpack is Empty

Glad you enjoyed it

Postby retrogamesmaster » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:17 pm

I am very happy you enjoyed spent 4 evenings getting it right. I have planned feature on the Oliver Twin Sky Saga game which I will be interviewing again obviously about the new game.

If anyone has names and contacts they want me to try interview let me know soom I will be doing interview with Chris Wilkins the Author of the Oliver Twins book.

Also got Big Boy Barry lined up and a few Indie game developers lined up so going well for month year old site I think???