[Grandad's] Next Generation Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: [Grandad's] Next Generation Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by Grandad » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:58 pm

Hey Sparkles, can I assume that it is my version you're playing and just forgotten that you've already played it :v2_dizzy_confused2:

Won't be too long for my new epic that will really mess with your head :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:42 am

Funny you should say that Grandad. I thought the game felt familiar and then /i started reading the posts on this thread and found several from me !!!!! Must be old age. :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

Still not finished for a second time but storm Ciara is raging outside so will try again. Can't wait for your new game. I keep checking the website to see if it's been posted. :tup:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:25 am

'Old age' - you and me both Sparkles. My new epic will probably be another few weeks as it's a huge game ...currently about 540 'rooms'. It wasn't deliberate as I started with the idea of a small railway maze where Dizzy rolls along in a mine cart pressing the arrow keys to move around, then added a new dimension where the cart travels via tunnels to four different worlds based on both official and my versions of official games with similar puzzles but with items and solutions mostly found on different worlds. Then it just escalated with Dizzy being killed by mechanical stuff and losing points when attacked by birds, insects etc and game over when a certain minus score is reached ...and now he also has to find 250 coins and 250 diamonds in order to get back to his reality :hitwall:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Blimey Grandad! Bet I get killed very early on, I’m rubbish with birds etc. You’ve certainly whetted my appetite though. Can’t wait now :v2_dizzy_biggrin: