DizzyAGE Easter Competition 2015 [ENDED]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

DizzyAGE Easter Competition 2015 [ENDED]

Postby Adz.M » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:35 am

I'm guessing It's safe to say that this year's Competition has now begun since the page has already been set up?

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

http://www.yolkfolk.com/dizzyage/competition.php

This is the 10th Annual DizzyAGE fan games competition.
It ends on 1st of June when hopefully, it will bring new great adventures for all the Dizzy fans.
So, if you want to be amongst the winners (see prizes) and have a contribution to the wonderful world of Dizzy games. Make sure you register your entry by then.
Winners will be decided on 1st August.

Before you submit your entry, make sure it follows the competition rules.

You may announce your intention to participate, even if your game isn't ready yet, but make sure you finish it by the end of the contest. Send an e-mail with your name, the game's title and some info about it.

Good luck, to everyone!

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:22 am

I suppose I'd better officially submit 'Daisy Wants Flowers' as my 'coming bottom again' entry to this year's competition. I shall, of course, give high scores to EgoTrip's entry as no way will he usurp my position :v2_dizzy_wink:
Hoping that Meph manages to get his Crystal Maze game finished as I've been looking forward to playing that for over a year now (big hint there Phil). Also hoping that Simon (Noggin) will screw my mind with another weird and wonderful game, and that Dr Titus and co will make me swear with a game with seemingly impossible jumps! What about you Lord Dizzy - any chance of another game this year?

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Meph » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:12 pm

Unlikely, but you never know. I was expecting a jobless winter again but things have been quite busy really, but who knows.

Not only is it the 10th anniversary of Dizzy age, but I think it's the 25th anniversary of the Crystal Maze so it would be awesome to have this game complete, But it's a long way off and I don't want to rush/cobble it together, plus I started shooting a new puppet film between work.

We'll see, :umm:
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Its always the cracked ones that let the light in [/font]

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:51 am

Happy to wait another year Phil as earning a crust or two is much more important. Nothing wrong with celebrating a 26th anniversary of the Crystal Maze ...or if your work really takes off, a 27th anniversary :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Meph » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:16 pm

We'll have to see how things go, Weekends are a no no at the moment as I'm also trying to re-decorate at home lol
Luckily I found all my game notes under the computer desk when I moved it out, I didn't realise they weren't were they were meant to be!! Relief.
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Its always the cracked ones that let the light in [/font]

xelanoimis
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby xelanoimis » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Added the following so far:

"Daisy Wants Flowers" by Steve Rennie (Grandad)
"Tycoon Dizzy" by Andrew Goulding (AndyG)

Waiting for more :)
Alex

xelanoimis
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby xelanoimis » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:45 pm

Added "Mushroom Kingdom Dizzy" by EgoTrip

xelanoimis
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby xelanoimis » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:11 pm

And there's this...

This year we celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the DizzyAGE Easter Competition!

We've entered in the 10th year of DizzyAGE and since we're starting with the competition, it's the 10th edition.

As a remember moment, the first competition back in 2006, had only one entry. That was "Dizzy And The Emerald Eye" by Peter Teal. We came a long way since than and DizzyAGE registered over 100 games!

http://www.yolkfolk.com/dizzyage/competition_history.html

Just wanted to thank you all for all your wonderful games and for all you did to keep this community alive!

Have fun!
Alex

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Noggin the Nog » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:33 pm

I was wondering if it would be possible to enter a game late? I have a small project in the pipeline but it won't be finished by the end of the month. It might be by 1st June though?

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Noggin the Nog » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:59 pm

It looks like no one noticed my previous post. Does anyone object if I enter a game late? The name is Sunken Castle Dizzy. It should be finished in a month or so.

Return to “Fan Games”