Another Dizzy Day (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Another Dizzy Day (HELP THREAD)

Postby jmcf81 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Getting close to the end i think lol. Have met the genie, have 25 coins, can see the one of top of house beside banana. Items i have are bucket of water/empty bucket, joke book, story book, axe, saw, bread, scuba, flippers. Not really sure where else i can open up, maybe the back door in castle?

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:48 pm

^Most likely coins you are missing are [color="#FFFFFF"]the one guarded by jellyfish, the one that you need to sink down to find, or the five that are hidden behind objects (three railing and two plants)[/color].

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby jmcf81 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:02 pm

SnTrooper wrote:^Most likely coins you are missing are [color="#FFFFFF"]the one guarded by jellyfish, the one that you need to sink down to find, or the five that are hidden behind objects (three railing and two plants)[/color].

So is it just the coins i have left to do? Is the [color="#F0FFFF"]one guarded by jelly fish in the secret room as i I've got that, think i got one railing and two plants so will go searching railings, not sure about the sink down one, where's that?

[/color]
Thanks for reply :tup:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:30 am

jmcf81 wrote:So is it just the coins i have left to do? Is the [color="#F0FFFF"]one guarded by jelly fish in the secret room as i I've got that, think i got one railing and two plants so will go searching railings, not sure about the sink down one, where's that?[/color]Thanks for reply :tup:
Yes just coins. For the [color="#FFFFFF"]sink down one look for the place that is different than the other dangerous places that you sink down into[/color]. For the one on the house the cloud became solid after the metal rail was removed. Sounds like you will be one short. It must be one of the not hidden but out of the way ones. Above Dozy, the one that the mushroom spores are used to get, in the moat, or far right side of the castle?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Finished, thanks ego that was a lovely little game to play. Lots of messing around with items, then killing myself (thank got for saves) numerous times before finding that final coin :v2_dizzy_tongue2: . Hope to see more games, thanks again :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby jmcf81 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:21 pm

SnTrooper wrote:Yes just coins. For the [color="#FFFFFF"]sink down one look for the place that is different than the other dangerous places that you sink down into[/color]. For the one on the house the cloud became solid after the metal rail was removed. Sounds like you will be one short. It must be one of the not hidden but out of the way ones. Above Dozy, the one that the mushroom spores are used to get, in the moat, or far right side of the castle?

Thanks, you're right I'm now stuck on 29, there's always one ha!got the sinking one and the one on the house, 3 behind railings, above dozy,in the moat, the mushroom spores, do you need to go out the back door of castle? Can't see any on far right of castle so i presume I've already got it. Thanks for help, I'll keep searching
EDIT
Got it, it was behind the leaves. Had got that before but hadn't saved it :-)

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:12 am

I'm really cross with myself because everyone else seems to have completed the game without help. Anyway, I have 13 coins, I've been down the well and across both stretches of water but now I'm stuck. I can't find any scuba gear anywhere and I'm also struggling with filling the bucket of water and not spilling it before I get back to the well. This is a great game so far and any help would be gratefully received.

EgoTrip
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby EgoTrip » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:30 am

Sparkles 49 wrote:I'm really cross with myself because everyone else seems to have completed the game without help. Anyway, I have 13 coins, I've been down the well and across both stretches of water but now I'm stuck. I can't find any scuba gear anywhere and I'm also struggling with filling the bucket of water and not spilling it before I get back to the well. This is a great game so far and any help would be gratefully received.

The bucket is a red herring. You need to find something else that will carry a liquid and wont spill.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:19 pm

Ooooooooh Egotrip, can't wait for the sequel now!!!

Great game. I liked the castle especially and once I worked out the water carrying I was off. :v2_dizzy_yahoo:

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:43 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Ooooooooh Egotrip, can't wait for the sequel now!!!

Great game. I liked the castle especially and once I worked out the water carrying I was off. :v2_dizzy_yahoo:

All i discovered when i solved the water carrying, was the mushroom spores and all they did was enable me to get an extra coin, ive tried All the items on ALL of the characters and many objects. Utterly stumped!! Items - story book, joke book, news paper (asuming for grandad), jug, bread, saw, axe, power crystal