Grogg Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
DOBRESCUMihai19
Free Range Egg
Location: Bucharest, România, South-Eastern Europe, Northern Hemisphere.

Grogg Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD): Where to Use the Paper Clip?

Post by DOBRESCUMihai19 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:48 pm

|
+___Hi, "Yolk Folks"!
|
+___I must be getting dumber and dumber every day, as the time is slowly creeping away past me.
|
+___Can you believe it? I have gotten stuck without having a clue where to use the paper clip.
|
+___As usual, I have been looking for a walk-through on the Internet, which I could not find yet. I have only found a game map that looks huge and extremely sophisticated - I would simply state as being crazy.
|
+___Out of the five hundred and twenty posts on this help thread, I have read fully the first one hundred and twenty posts, only to get the idea that this is definitely the craziest "Dizzy" fan game that I have encountered so far.
|
+___Can someone please have mercy on my dumb brain and tell me where to use the paper clip?
|
+___Best and Sane Regards. :drool:
+___DOBRESCU_Mihai.
|
+___EDIT: I have fully read the first two hundred and ten posts of this help thread, to no avail. Nobody seems to have had any problem passing the paper clip Issue.
|
+___I am definitely getting rustier and rustier every day. I think that this is the effect that the "B.-A.-Sh." Shell-Scripting has upon the brains of human beings. I am therefore advising young parents not to let their children indulge in learning the "B.-A.-Sh." Shell-Scripting.
|
+___EDIT: I have fully read the first two hundred and thirty posts, only to find out again that nobody has yet been bothered about that simple paper clip. I can see three things now:
|
+_______This is probably one of the hardest "Dizzy" fan game ever.
|
+_______This is probably the most confused help thread that I have ever read.
|
+_______I am getting older every second - but I already stated this a few times on this help thread.
Best Regards,
DOBRESCU_Mihai.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Grogg Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by SnTrooper » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:11 pm

I remember not being able to remember where the paper clip was used last time I played this but I don't remember where it actually was used. I feel like it was maybe used to pick a lock.

Edit: Yes it was. My post on the previous page about it (posted on January 12th) has jogged my memory. It was used to pick the jail cell door.

DOBRESCUMihai19
Free Range Egg
Location: Bucharest, România, South-Eastern Europe, Northern Hemisphere.

A Plain Paper Clip

Post by DOBRESCUMihai19 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:22 am

SnTrooper wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:11 pm
I remember not being able to remember where the paper clip was used last time I played this but I don't remember where it actually was used. I feel like it was maybe used to pick a lock.

Edit: Yes it was. My post on the previous page about it (Posted on January 12th) has jogged my memory. It was used to pick the jail cell door.
|
+___You are my Main Egg, "SnTrooper". You see, if I had finished fully reading the First Five Hundred and Twenty Posts, I would have surely hit your Post about the Plain Paper Clip.
|
+___I feel that this is going to be a Very Long and Tough Game and Winter. Let us see what will be lying ahead of us.
|
+___Remembering seems to be the Key to this Game since you have already used Three Times the Word "remember".
|
+___EDIT: I am still stuck. I think that my Intelligence Quotient is slowly decreasing from the Value of One Hundred Thirty-Three toward a Much Smaller Value, say Ten or so.
|
+___My Tiny Little Brain cannot conceive where a Plain Paper Clip could be used. An Odd Mind could even think of climbing the Mighty and Green Trees and unfolding it up there, but luckily we are in the "Dizzy" World and not in the Halved "Half Life" World.
|
+___Anyway, I have fully read the First Two Hundred and Seventy Posts of this Help Thread. I can now happily sustain my Philosophiae Doctor Degree on the Topic of the "Dizzy" World.
|
+___This is definitely the Weirdest "Dizzy" Fan Game that I have ever been playing. There are no Coins hidden behind Pieces of Railing! Unconceivable.
|
+___EDIT: I have found another person who was stuck while bearing the Plain Paper Clip: delta!
|
+___However, I have no idea what he did with it.
|
+___I have fully read the First Three Hundred Forty Posts on this Help Thread.
|
+___EDIT: I have fully read the First Three Hundred and Seventy Posts of this Help Thread. It feels like a Very Good Novel, somewhat like TOLSTOY_NIKOLAYEVICH_Lev's, but more innocent. This Guy - TOLSTOY_NIKOLAYEVICH_Lev - definitely had a problem. I can feel it while reading his Chapters.
|
+___Anyway, coming back to the Topic of this Help Thread, I have to blame delta again, of course. I have had the same Problem that he had.
|
+___Of course, I am not going to reveal which was the Problem, just in order to increase the Level of Confusion that is already persisting on this Help Thread. The Solution to this Problem is hidden somewhere inside the First Three Hundred and Seventy Posts of this Help Thread.
|
+___The only Hint that I am willing to give to those Proud Readers who are as dumb as myself is that the Solution is not related to the Plain Paper Clip.
|
+___EDIT: Of course, as everybody who has been playing this "Dizzy" Fan Game has undergone through, I am continuously stuck. I have fully read the First Four Hundred Posts on this Help Thread, only to see the Biggest Confusion Ever in the "YolkFolk" History.
|
+___The Reason for this Confusion is obviously the Fact that this Fan Game comes from the United States of America, a Proud Country where the "Shawshank Redemption" has been the Number One in the "Internet Movie DataBase" Top Two Hundred and Fifty for I do not remember how many years. What would anyone expect, under these circumstances?
|
+___Also, it is interesting that nobody seems to be able to remember anything precisely about this Fan Game after they have played it.
|
+___EDIT: I have fully read the First Four Hundred and Thirty Posts of this Help Thread and I am quite amazed at the Complexity of this Fan Game. It is indeed huge.
|
+___To my utter delight, I have found another Person, other than delta and than myself, who have been previously stuck at an Earlier Point in the Fan Game exactly like me: ClientFan! However, that Point in the Development of the Fan Game is looking just like the tip of an iceberg. The rest is the whole Titanic. This is definitely the longest Fan Game that I have been playing so far.
|
+___EDIT: I have fully read the First Five Hundred Posts of this Help Thread.
|
+___The Sanskrit Puranas relate about Coils of Hell that, once visited, are difficult to exit from.
|
+___Of course, I am completely stuck. Nothing is obvious in this Fan Game.
|
+___EDIT: I have finally and successfully finished reading the First Five Hundred and Twenty-Three Posts of this Help Thread, including my own Beautiful and Exquisite Posts.
|
+___The Whole Picture is of an Utter Mess in the Entire Fan Game. I would blame again the Relationship between delta and Huckleberry that, Two Hundred and Forty-Two Years ago, has outburst into an Independence Declaration.
|
+___Since then, delta's Fan Games are Sweet and Utterly Mad - as I will have to complete his "Illusion Island Dizzy" after this one -, while Huckleberry's are Independent and Utterly Mad. This way, one has the complete Independence, Liberty, and Freedom to chaotically do absolutely anything in no particular order. Consequently, nobody has ever dared even to start to work on the Tiniest Walk-Through for this Fan Game.
|
+___I would have again to congratulate SnTrooper for his Devoted and Voluntary Help offered to all the Stuck Readers of this Help Thread. I suggest that we should all contribute in order to create a Call-Center just for him and to donate all of the Donations to the Improvement of his Beautiful Life.
|
+___Also, I suggest that Grandad could take mercy upon our Souls, scan and publish online his Hand-Written Notes that even he himself is not able to decipher.
|
+___This way, we would have just another Pointer toward the Right Direction.
|
+___EDIT: The Problem with the Coils of Hell is that, once one reaches their Ends, they have to recoil back to the Coils' Starts and then redo the whole Coils again until the Coils' Ends. They say that there are Fourteen Levels of Hell.
|
+___[Laughing my Everything Out Loud.]
|
+___I think that I am definitely dumb. I do not know how that Test was able to give me that Intelligence Quotient of around One Hundred and Thirty-Three once, Long Time back, when I was less aware of the Existence of the "B.-A.Sh." Shell-Scripting and everything else on the Face of this Beautiful Mother Earth. It must have been a Complete Mistake.
|
+___I have fully read AGAIN the First Twenty Posts of this Help Thread only to find out - to my Utter Amazement - that I have not found out anything else.
|
+___I shall just go on Playing Dumbly right now and have a Nice Stroll in this "Dizzy" World.
|
+___EDIT: I have AGAIN fully read the First Sixty Posts of this Help Thread.
|
+___I am now attempting to persuade the "Taxi Bird" to fly me somewhere at a Very Reasonable Price.
|
+___I am now starting to grasp the Immensity of the Madness that is lying Deep Below, hidden within both delta's and Huckleberry's Minds. This Fan Game is Huge and Utterly Astonishing. It is difficult to understand why such an Immense Creation was necessary in the First Place.
|
+___Of course, Landing both on the Surface of the Satellite of the Moon and on the Surface of the Planet Mars have both consisted in Complete Wastages of Time and Energy. And yet, one cannot but wonder why on the Face of the Mother Earth was it necessary to even start to accomplish such Crazy Endeavors.
|
+___[Laughing my Entire Self Out Loud AGAIN.]
|
+___I am AGAIN recommending this Fan Game. Over One Hundred and Eight THOUSAND Views of this Help Thread have definitely not been wasted out there, in the wind. Or they have been, but still. Quite Impressive.
Best Regards,
DOBRESCU_Mihai.