Fishy Business (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Fishy Business (HELP THREAD)

Post by Grandad » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:39 am

Sparkles, the pieces of music are activated in the 'circular maze' - the titles all contain colours, so if the 'code' is red, yellow, blue, purple, the order to press the buttons is; Little Red Rooster, Big Yellow Taxi, Love Is Blue, Purple Haze.

Of course, the younger players won't know these wonderful hits from the last century, so they'll just have to try and remember what piece of music goes with which colour :v2_dizzy_yahoo:

Edit: just noticed that Dizzy's boxing gloves have fingers in the above smilie???

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:33 am

There are 8 houses, I opened 7. Where is the 3 totem?
Attachments
264.JPG
264.JPG (136.99 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Last edited by Jarek on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:29 pm

Thanks Grandad, the penny finally dropped and I realised that I'd been playing with the sound off. Now have 34 coins and 34 fish but am struggling to find the totem pieces. I'll keep going round and as I've learned from playing your games I'll throw myself at everything and talk to everyone again and again!!!! Great game though and certainly challenging.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:30 pm

Where is the fishing net? I have a fuse and a shovel to do? Where is the 3 totem?

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:43 pm

Jarek, go to level three in the waterworks. Go left to the purple tunnel. Go up to the rocky section and look closely on the left side. There is a cross on the rock. Action the spade on the cross and you should get a fishing net (it won't appear in your inventory but it works!)

In exchange....... where did you find the white key and the second totem?

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:31 pm

I noticed the cross uses a shovel. I have not found fishing nets.
Attachments
123.JPG
123.JPG (25.21 KiB) Viewed 229 times

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:01 pm

I'm doing really badly - even for me - if that vodka doesn't appear soon Grandad i might commit a murrrrrrderrrrr!!
Anywhoo
1. Where the hell did you guys find the spade
2. For the life of me i can't get to the dark blue key no matter what way round i seem to go
3. I've got no idea regarding the music & colour buttons i'm just going rogue and hoping for the best
:embarassed: :hitwall:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:09 pm

Jarek, I used the spade on the cross and the fishing net dropped down on the other side. Try using the spade all over! Where did you get the key and the second totem piece?

Quiggie, I'm sure you've noticed that the bars move when you go up and down the alleys. I'm sorry to say that I got the dark blue key by trial and error (and a few choice words!!!). The spade was in one of the houses.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Thanks Sparkles, but do you mean the yolkfolk houses or the ones where one guy is just mumbling & the other won't let you use the bog? i've only got the fuse :v2_dizzy_blush:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:51 pm

I mean the houses you access from the tunnels in the waterworks that have coloured balls and music to enter or ornate keys :laugh:

I'm having trouble with an area in the light blue tunnel. It looks like stone and there's a coin on the other side of some blocks but i can't work out how to get there. He's a so and so that Grandad (i may not be so polite in a little while).

Keep going, you're better at these games than I am and are usually way ahead of me.