What's the horseshoe magnet do?

Stuck making the potion? Lost in land of Khatmandu?
ZizzyFromPoland
Your Backpack is Empty

What's the horseshoe magnet do?

Post by ZizzyFromPoland » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:02 am

I finished this game on version on Amstrad and I have a question about the additional items. I know where to use a shiny emerald, broken heart, etc. But I don't know one. What's the magnet do? :v2_dizzy_confused2:

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 am

http://www.yolkfolk.com/bb/showthread.php?t=229

There is already a thread talking about it, to be honest we never found any use for the magnet. :v2_dizzy_confused2:

Invisibabe
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Invisibabe » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 pm

The Horsehoe Magnet is required (at least on the original Speccy version) to lift the gates/barriers in the Crazy Labyrinth.

If, however, you follow the route mentioned in other threads and avoid the Laybyrinth completely then the Magnet is irrelevant. It's not the "intended" way of finishing the game but it's faster, safer and legal! :D

SpidyM
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by SpidyM » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Invisibabe wrote:The Horsehoe Magnet is required (at least on the original Speccy version) to lift the gates/barriers in the Crazy Labyrinth.

If, however, you follow the route mentioned in other threads and avoid the Laybyrinth completely then the Magnet is irrelevant. It's not the "intended" way of finishing the game but it's faster, safer and legal! :D
Hi Invisibabe, have to be honest and say i finished the speccy version going through the labyrinth without the horseshoe Mag, just went to different spots on the floor and the doors would auto open.

Did anyone else need the magnet for labyrinth ?

DOBRESCUMihai19
Free Range Egg
Location: Bucharest, România, South-Eastern Europe, Northern Hemisphere.

The HorseShoe Magnet Usage

Post by DOBRESCUMihai19 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:18 am

Invisibabe wrote:The HorseShoe Magnet is required (at least on the original Speccy version) to lift the gates/barriers in the Crazy Labyrinth.

If, however, you follow the route mentioned in other threads and avoid the Labyrinth completely then the Magnet is irrelevant. It's not the "intended" way of finishing the game but it's faster, safer and legal! :D
|
+___ Hi, Invisibabe.
|
+___ And how exactly do you use the HorseShoe Magnet? I have tried holding it and nothing happens. I have tried placing it next to the gates/barriers and nothing happens.
|
+___ What do you do with it?
|
Best Regards,
DOBRESCU_Mihai.