Hi guys

Anything that doesnt fit anywhere. Off topic and so on...
Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Hi guys

Post by Adz.M » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:47 am

Just to let you all know I'm still alive :)

My PC got damaged after a powercut last week, the guy whos fixing it says he's having problems reinstalling XP which is believed to be a Hardware problem, which could also mean I'm likely to lose all my stuff again :v2_dizzy_cry: Also, things got worse during the week when my dog passed away on thursday, so I'm not doing very well at the moment :(

I don't know when I'm getting the comp back again but I'm currently in a Internet Cafe in Plymouth right now meaning I could see what's going on here right now.

Hope to be back properly soon, take care all :)

Dizzy
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Dizzy » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:09 am

Sorry to hear about your situation. Obviously it goes without saying, take the time you need 'n' all. See ya soon. :v2_dizzy_rolleyes:

Mayboy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Mayboy » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:15 am

Sorry to hear mate, take things easy, hope to see you back with us soon.
http://www.yolkfolk.com

The place for Dizzy fans!

zaks
Free Range Egg

Post by zaks » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:53 pm

lol having the same problems myself.. My XP machine just gave up the ghost the other day due to the hard drive not failing but smoking yes smoke? I've never heard of a hard drive that ever smoked but mine started to and lost everything that was on it.. Lucky I made a back-up of all my development stuff about two weeks before hand so its not all bad. Just got a new 40G drive from ebay to replace it.

:v2_dizzy_crazy:

pteal79
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by pteal79 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:00 am

sorry m8 :v2_dizzy_down: you just don't seem to have much luck with computers do you!

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:18 am

pteal wrote:sorry m8 :v2_dizzy_down: you just don't seem to have much luck with computers do you!
Not really m8 lol

I only just discovered a way to login to this forum, by clicking on the "Archive" link at the bottom of the forum, for some reason I can't login through the quick login thing at the top.

My comp is being sent to Dorset this afternoon and hopefully all the problems I'm having right now will be gone when it returns on Monday, but finding out the chap whos fixing it doesn't have an Internet connection and whats me to download drivers for the PC, which I don't understand which drivers he means at all let alone where to download them. I am worried about this really.

Anyway, if my problems do get solved on Monday, I'll sort Daily Keldor out, sorry to everyone who was waiting for me to update it and on the new year aswell :confused: