MyPoliticalWeb.com

Anything that doesnt fit anywhere. Off topic and so on...
delta
Hard Boiled Egg

defunct

Post by delta » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:33 pm

EDIT:: this is now defunct. ignore it.

Mataeus
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Mataeus » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:59 am

[color="DarkGreen"]I've joined, and posted a few too.... Things off my chest, y'know? :v2_dizzy_happy:

I like the site, it seems to be coming along well. One question though: Where did you get THAT font? Me like :)

I particularly like the constituency tab, and the way it displays how many members you have in each location. This way, at a glance, you can see the broad range of where users come from, and gauge this against their opinions in the forums. Well, of course, you have it there for your own reasons, I'm just saying that's a way I will be using it.

The only bug I've found so far is the old "It draws a / every time I write a ' " bug.
That happened on my signature, so I've removed the apostrophe.

Good work though :v2_dizzy_clapping:
[/color]

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:32 am

thank you!

i was wondering who it was that had joined!

the \ bug is easy to fix. there's probably a few like that elsewhere on the site, i fix them as i find 'em!

i also found a little small bug that is stopping me from moving your thread, but that'll get fixed tonight too.

the 'constituency' tab is also there to go into forums for your own constituency, to be able to discuss local issues with other people in the area, outside of the main forums.

haha you've no idea how hyped i am from having a member i didn't directly show the site to! :D

pteal79
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by pteal79 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:40 pm

nice looking site :)

Out of intrest, i was in the same class at school as my areas current MP (Julia Goldsworthy).

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:01 pm

well, it's now possible to upload pictures to the site. and i've managed to code it so that they get watermarked, and thumbnails made too!

took best part of a day. i had to learn the whole code to do with it *from scratch* :S