Had Enough!

Anything that doesnt fit anywhere. Off topic and so on...
Mat_Dizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Had Enough!

Post by Mat_Dizzy » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:43 pm

Once i was really into this forum, now it just seems to have died on me! I go on it about once every 3 months, opposed to my old 100 times an hour visits :v2_dizzy_confused2: I just think i used to prefer when this forum was the old gang, like me, adz, andy, amanda, nath, sam etc and i know thats selfish and this is a public forum but sorry thats the way i feel and now new people are posting who i dont know ofc no offence to them, just i dont think yolkfolk is for me anymore! Ive also got exams which is limiting me to computer activity, but andy, reserve my team yolkfolk position and i might come back in the future! :v2_dizzy_happy:

Thanks! Matt!

Back to the forums for good! :-)

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:55 pm

Well It's a shame you feel that way m8 :(

Just out of interest, do you actually know the site's had several updates recently, I'm having this unusual feeling you weren't told when the site actually reopened several weeks ago.

Still, whatever happens, don't be a stranger ;)

Take care.

Mat_Dizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Mat_Dizzy » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:06 pm

Adz.M wrote:Well It's a shame you feel that way m8 :(

Just out of interest, do you actually know the site's had several updates recently, I'm having this unusual feeling you weren't told when the site actually reopened several weeks ago.

Still, whatever happens, don't be a stranger ;)

Take care.

Well... no one was telling me anything, partly due to the reason why i thought i wasnt wanted here, i think some people have stopped liking me too! Anyway, ofc i will still speak to those on msn! :v2_dizzy_happy:

Back to the forums for good! :-)

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:56 pm

Well you wouldn't have had the Team Yolkfolk status if you weren't wanted, you've always been one of the Dizzy Community legends, that Dizzy 3D thing you had going there was certainly something I wouldn't have done and I thought you did a good job starting it off and I'm sure lots of others would think so too.

But still, whatever you wish to do is up to you, don't let us stop you, It's just a shame to hear you lost your feel to stick around.

Zurc
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Zurc » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:32 am

OMG I am one of the evil new ones. No one wuvs meeeee :cry:

Seriously though, I am sorry to hear of the views expressed in your post. I find I myself go through spells were I post loads and then lose interest in a message board for a while. I think it's just human nature.

Hope you still come and visit from time to time even if not as regularly. It's the legands like you that keep Dizzy's legacy going to this day.

zaks
Free Range Egg

Post by zaks » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:15 pm

I'm sure a lot of people from years gone still pop in and read posts download new games and enjoy the forum, I myself visit every day at least twice and have done so for a few years even before becoming a member.. I've not given up on my own dizzy engine in fact its coming on very well tho its been in the works now for almost two years.. I just don't see the point keeping people updated on something thats WIP. So whatever you decide to do make sure you do come by from time to time, your a popular Dizzy ambassador and you've helped keep the Dizzy dream alive.

Graham.

Mayboy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Mayboy » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:56 pm

We need to spread the love more on the community. I don't post alot but i am here and i browse the forum quite often. I guess you could just say that things just don't remain the same in life, people move on, changes must be made etc. But importantly we are all still here and only an MSN message away.

:v2_dizzy_happy:
http://www.yolkfolk.com

The place for Dizzy fans!

Dizzy
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Dizzy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:05 pm

Sorry to see ya go.. I somehow think you'll be back though soon m8.. well perhaps after all ya exams . Good luck m8
:egg: Yolkfolk.com - The Dizzy Fansite :egg:

ingolemo
Free Range Egg

Post by ingolemo » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:20 pm

I remember those "100 times an hour" visits; you drove everyone bonkers for the first couple of months you were here. ;)

Anyway... Bye Matt, hope we'll see you again soon.

xelanoimis
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by xelanoimis » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:19 am

Well, exams are a pretty nasty thing!
They tend to upset and stres you. Maybe that's the problem and when
you get over with them, you'll feel like a fresh egg again :egg:

On the other hand, I remember that I made quite a nice space shooter arcade,
while I should learn for my University diploma exams...

As for knowing each others, maybe one day we'll have an anual Dizzy Community Conference.
Presenting games projects, discuss ideas, maybe some special guests, etc.
Some like me might not be able to come to England each year, but I still think it would gather a lot of people and would be a pretty fun party.

Anyway I hope we'll see you back soon.
Alex