whatÂ’s your favorite game?

Its not all Dizzy out there.
DreamMaker
Your Backpack is Empty

what’s your favorite game?

Postby DreamMaker » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:49 am

GTA IV is the best game I’ve played so far. The action and missions are so thrilling and interesting and I play it very often.

Stephen Parry
Free Range Egg

Postby Stephen Parry » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:41 pm

That's a tough one. I am the type of person who likes to give ONE answer to questions such as these, rather than a list as it's far more fun to try and come up with one.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City will have to be my choice. It's set in 1986, a great year for me (and also the year the first Dizzy game was released!) and I love the 80s setting for the game. Really, though, what made me choose this game is the fact that it's a game you can play time and time again - and you can have lots of fun either by following the missions or just messing about with different things.

I guess it just ticks so many boxes that it'd have to be at the top of anyone's list, if they like that sort of game and the era it is set in.

Perla Paisley
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby Perla Paisley » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:43 pm

To pick a single game is really impossible!!!! :) Here's my list;

Fallout 3
Braid
Final Fantasy
Sims 3
Phoenix Wright
Half Life 2
Rainbow six Vegas
Steambot Chronicles
Super Mario Bros
Battlefield 3
Assassin's Creed Revelation
Need for speed The Run
League Of Legends

Winstral35
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby Winstral35 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Shadow of Colossus is always a reliable answer. Okami. Dragon Quest VIII. And so on.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:54 pm

One (or two!) of my favourite games, from back in the day, was Pete Cooke's Tau Ceti / Academy on the good old Speccy. How he managed to cram all that into 48K is amazing. Nowadays, it seems the simplest little thing takes up Mbs! Loved being able to tailor my ship in Academy, and there are still a couple of missions that I have not been able to score 100% on. Also love the infra red effect.
If, like most people, you haven't heard of or played either of these, do yourselves a favour and fire up an emulator and give them a bash - Academy is probably the easier to get into as it is presented in bite size mission chunks, whereas the scale of Tau Ceti is enormous and can therefore be a bit intimidating.
Insert signature here

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Meph » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Bubble Bobble, Rock n' roll racing, Dizzy, Diablo, Theme Hospital/park, Simon the sorcerer
quite liked Neverwinter Nights, Ghostbusters, Wizardry, Zelda.

Lots of stuff, although nothing post 2003.
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Its always the cracked ones that let the light in [/font]

Dichanny
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby Dichanny » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:44 am

For the moment, it's The Witcher 3 :v2_dizzy_dry:

Brian Labone
Your Backpack is Empty

Re: whatÂ’s your favorite game?

Postby Brian Labone » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:30 pm

The Witcher trilogy.
I like to explore this world. Right now my favorite games are Twin Spin and Wild Hunt. What are yours? You would better give em a try.