Myst ..ified Dizzy v1.1 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Myst ..ified Dizzy v1.1 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post by Grandad » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:51 pm

Ta Ra, announcing my latest game: Myst ..ified Dizzy where Dizzy has to find and return lots of books to a library. These books act like teleports when activated and send Dizzy off to strange new lands. Hmm, sounds a bit like the Myst series of games with their linking books.

As this game is a tad on the difficult side I've included loads of helpful clues (which is more than they did in Myst), which should help you complete the game. I've also added an extra level to the game to satisfy you really clever players ...rather than find 30 coins as an extra, you have to solve puzzles that don't progress the game but do give you bonus points. Warning: some of these bonus puzzles are real stinkers.

Here's looking to give you many hours of total frustration :v2_dizzy_crazy:

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Re: Myst...ified Dizzy v1.1 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post by Adz.M » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:33 pm

It should now be up on Yolkfolk. :)

v1.1

:egg: Yolkfolk.com
:egg: DizzyAGE

:egg: Help Thread

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Myst ..ified Dizzy v1.0 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post by The Armorog » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:46 pm

Grandad, rather than risk the social shame of being the first to start a help thread, I've PM'd you!

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:13 am

...and there's not much I can do with an excel file that just says 'hello' :say_no:

I also decided that with this game it would be more fun for me just to observe the 'help' thread for a while and let the players help each other ...especially as I've password protected the data files and also managed to figure out Delta's coding to stop people using dev mode to look around the map area :say_yes:

So, why not start the help thread and pretend that you are 'Quiggie' in disguise :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:50 am

I must be doing something wrong with my private messaging! No wonder I can't get
very far in your games!
I've taken the plunge with the help thread, so let's see...

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Grandad wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:13 am
...and there's not much I can do with an excel file that just says 'hello' :say_no:

I also decided that with this game it would be more fun for me just to observe the 'help' thread for a while and let the players help each other ...especially as I've password protected the data files and also managed to figure out Delta's coding to stop people using dev mode to look around the map area :say_yes:

So, why not start the help thread and pretend that you are 'Quiggie' in disguise :v2_dizzy_biggrin:
LOLLOLLOL I'm trying to pretend i'm smart at your games by playing your games as Frogman!

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Re: Myst ..ified Dizzy v1.1 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post by Adz.M » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:28 pm

v1.1 should now be up.