Dizzy XII Underground (Remake) ENG-RUS v1.12 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:13 am

Oh, I found that you could shift the plate by standing just to the left on the 'wooden steps' when your inventory was empty. Nothing like 'tightening your trousers and giving a good yank' :laugh:

I'm about three quarters through (according to the little snail) with 3250 points, 1 coin and five items and everybody's happy apart from Daisy (who must have superglued her wig) and Denzil whinging about cheap batteries. So, looks my task of the day is to catch up with you Annie.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:55 pm

Mwahaha hope you need a clue, i'm gonna try be as cryptic as possible it you do :v2_dizzy_tongue2:
Saying that i'm still tryina figure out how to finish!!!
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:35 am

Ta da!! Guess what? That's right, safely got all the Yolk Folk, Seymour, the prince and Pogie off the planet.

Mind you, you cannot make it back to the ship and insert the pilot disc before the bomb explodes as you only have ten seconds and even if you practice running back to the ship there is no way you can make it back and insert the pilot disc in time. I did it by turning the vsync file on (see Noggin's help request in DizzyAge Help). After that I then looked at the original game on YouTube and you get a lot more than ten seconds to get back to the ship.

Other than that, really enjoyed the game.

NB - with vsync turned on you can just take a leisurely stroll back to the ship and finish with 182 on the clock.

VK007
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by VK007 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:51 pm

:dizzy_rolleyes: Emm... Actually, you can manage to reach the ship without "cheats". I tried several times - a timer was still around 0050.
If you do not have time to run back to the ship, then try using the Kinder Surprise (Kinder Egg).

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:27 pm

VK007 wrote: :dizzy_rolleyes: Emm... Actually, you can manage to reach the ship without "cheats". I tried several times - a timer was still around 0050.
If you do not have time to run back to the ship, then try using the Kinder Surprise (Kinder Egg).
No, I've got to the end of the game too and you can't beat the bomb with vsync turned off. I couldn't even make it to the escalators. I've just posted about this in the Help section - you need to turn vsync on, or the rate that the timer counts down will be different depending on the speed of your computer.

I've had the same problem with my games. :)

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:41 pm

I can't finish in normal or cheat mode, and as for vsync!!! technical stuff baffles me :dizzy_mad:

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:08 pm

You don't need to be technical quiggie - vsync is just one of the options in the game setup.

You go >> config >> video >> advanced and just turn vsync to on.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:30 pm

Thanks Noggin, off to give that a go, always like to finish :tup:

VK007
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by VK007 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:48 am

Version updated to v1.11 - fixed the timer.
There are 80 seconds to reach the ship. This is enough to left was still time, if to run without errors, even if you do not use the "Kinder Egg". I reaches with one extra jump and the timer was 0072.

UPD: Oops... Found a new bug. Work in progress... Sorry

VK007
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by VK007 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:39 am

Version updated to v1.12