Adventureland Dizzy 2016 v2.02 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

It's now reuploaded on Yolkfolk. :)

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:26 am

I found that a problem too (especially as I had waited for most bugs to be sorted before I downloaded it), so half the time I had to guess what an item was ...and what the characters were saying.

Also, I couldn't get any music, just sound effects and got stuck in the left hand barrel when trying to jump back up from the lowest deck after fixing the leak in the ship.

I shall download the new one and hope I have better luck. Still a nice game, but one question. Did I really need to put the cross on the little hill by Jack's grave (cos I still got hit by the 'shots' until I timed it so that I could run under the spider as soon as I could move).

Also, one nag! As there isn't a save system it's very naughty to put a crab where you enter a screen and get zapped. I'm referring to the crab to the right of Capt Jack's ship.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:16 pm

Sorry David.

After uninstalling and re-downloading the game, the bugs involving the image ordering of Dizzy and the dialog boxes are still present and the inventory text still saying NOTHING on some items like the plank.

jdcstudios
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by jdcstudios » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:03 pm

Adz.

The newer version is on my site. It had this fixed.

http://www.jdcstudios.co.uk/Downloads.htm

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:13 pm

v2.02 should now be up.

I'm not sure what happened with the last reupload but the mentioned bugs are now fixed. :)