Dizzy's Poker Night v1.1 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Ok I like AndyG have 44 cards a gold coin and a lucky clover. I can't get out at the other side of the maze and I can't find anything to do with the gold coin. I'm really cross with myself as others have completed this game with no help. How thick am I? Any help anyone can give would be much appreciated.

EgoTrip
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby EgoTrip » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:21 pm

You need to use the coin to buy in to the poker tournament, but you cannot do that until you have all 52 cards. Lots of the cards are hidden.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Ok I like AndyG have 44 cards a gold coin and a lucky clover. I can't get out at the other side of the maze and I can't find anything to do with the gold coin. I'm really cross with myself as others have completed this game with no help. How thick am I? Any help anyone can give would be much appreciated.
I got stuck there too. You need to continue Dozy's search for Grand Dizzy.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Finished now!! Many thanks SnTrooper. I really enjoyed the game and hope there will be more in the future. I have no idea how to code myself so not only do I admire those who can but I really appreciate the effort and time put in by all the developers.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:34 pm

I just replayed this and noticed that for some reason a lot of the screen's names are missing. Most of the screens to the right of the start and all of the underground ones are blank.

Also in the good ending there is a slash in the text "River is the... \10 of Hearts"

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Noggin the Nog » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:09 pm

SnTrooper wrote:I just replayed this and noticed that for some reason a lot of the screen's names are missing. Most of the screens to the right of the start and all of the underground ones are blank.

Did you unpack the game before playing it? I've noticed with DizzyAGE that when you load unpacked maps into the editor, the room properties don't always load properly. So, if you then save the map from the editor you lose all the room properties from the game. I think that's what happens anyway.

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:12 am

In game really there are a lot of rooms without name.