Dizzy's Poker Night v1.1 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.

How did that happen? Thanks for letting me know.

I'll release a fix for it if there's anything else that needs fixing too, not much point going through all that for one minor bug.

As for the ending there are two different outcomes depending on what you do during the game. You'll either win or lose the card game.

Pretty good little game that. :) I liked the idea of collecting a deck of cards.

I found one bug maybe. With the end sequence where Dizzy loses the poker game, the yolkfolk don't appear round the table, you just have Dizzy on a black screen.

Noggin the Nog wrote:
Pretty good little game that. :) I liked the idea of collecting a deck of cards.

I found one bug maybe. With the end sequence where Dizzy loses the poker game, the yolkfolk don't appear round the table, you just have Dizzy on a black screen.

Thanks, I found the problem, and along with the other bug fix I will upload a new version at some point tomorrow.

dr.Titus wrote:
It's a trap!
You can get stuck in the screen to the right of this too.

SnTrooper wrote:
You can get stuck in the screen to the right of this too.

Thanks. I figured it would happen there too so I fixed it on both sides. I'll upload the new version later.

Well you're all better than me.. I have 44 cards and a gold coin and no idea what to do with it!

OK, finally finished! Spent 2 lives trying to get the card in the warehouse.. very fiendish! But nice game, I enjoyed it :) . I imagine I got the good ending ([color="#FFFFE0"]win the poker game[/color]) because [color="#FFFFE0"]I had the lucky clover[/color]?

v1.1 should now be up. :)

Thanks, it basically fixes one of the endings and removes the getting stuck in the warehouse bug.

Finally got round to finishing, that was a thoroughly enjoyable game, well done, great for a first. Hope to see more????? :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: