Sacred World Dizzy v1.05 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:59 pm

v1.02 sent to Adz & Alex.

Updates:-
Amends some text in script & map
Fixes the sequential issue for gaining access to the mine
Enables the player to exit the mine when the air con is switched
on without having to go the long way around

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk wrote:Enables the player to exit the mine when the air con is switched on without having to go the long way around
I thought that was a deliberate little trick! Make you pay for doing well!

EDIT - just seen your post in the help thread. still think it was a cunning trick though. :D

Surprised you didnt have the last little trick of having to have the football with you when finishing as well.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:02 pm

frogandhat wrote: Surprised you didnt have the last little trick of having to have the football with you when finishing as well.
I know, was only as I didn't know how :p

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:16 pm

After half an hour on the FTP server :p v1.02 is now up. :)

Kirkub
Free Range Egg

Post by Kirkub » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Oh Lordy, Lordy ;) My save game from v1.0 is having issues when I opened it with v1.02 - my hammer is now a blank line in the inventory, and the aqualung is listed as a spade...

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Kirkub wrote:Oh Lordy, Lordy ;) My save game from v1.0 is having issues when I opened it with v1.02 - my hammer is now a blank line in the inventory, and the aqualung is listed as a spade...
I'm afraid you may have to start from scratch there. As ever with DizzyAGE games, any saved games from the previous versions won't work.

Kirkub
Free Range Egg

Post by Kirkub » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Thanks Adz, I think I will tough it out and walk the long way (bloody rising air!). I shall report before Easter whether I've finished the game heheheh...

ClientFan
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by ClientFan » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:34 pm

I just love the graphics in your games, all that gorgeous iridescent flora and fauna :v2_dizzy_cool:

Think I might have found a buggee - if you find the 'hidden scroll' in the control tower once, then save the game and go back there, one appears again at the top of the ladder...

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Thanks Adz for explaining.
Kirkub wrote:Thanks Adz, I think I will tough it out and walk the long way (bloody rising air!).
Sorry was chuckling at that lol, I was going to mention the release of v1.02 won't help your current game, anyone just starting will be lucky now though.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:47 pm

ClientFan wrote:I just love the graphics in your games, all that gorgeous iridescent flora and fauna :v2_dizzy_cool

Think I might have found a buggee..
Many thanks ClientFan, I always try to add plenty of detail & make the playing environment good to the eye.

I don't think it's a bug, i've just tested it, when you find a hidden scroll it just reveals it, you get a message but then you have to action again to actually collect then. It was an alternative way of doing the collectables without hiding them behind objects that you usually pick up as item first to discard to then get the collectable which is the usual way.