Daisy Goes Pop v1.1 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:27 pm

I love this. I'm guessing half the titles before I find the items to do them! :)

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:25 am

Got 39 titles so far..
Never heard of most of theses lol pretty much guess work.

Anyway found a bug with the texts while trying to use the bucket again on the water,

And i completed the 'hall' room but i can't pick up the item giving to me by the dancing woman.. i never noticed it before so I'm not sure if it is meant to be an item or not.. ?
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:13 am

Sorry about that Meph, but looking through over 1,200 UK no 1 hits to try and find suitable titles when most of them are just not able to be pictured means you use what you can, however obscure.

The 'dancing woman' is the 'dancing queen' as she is wearing a crown and the only item I can think you mean is her handbag, but us 'townies' know that women often put their handbags on the floor by their feet when they're dancing so nobody can nick them.

Hmm, thought I'd sorted the bucket in the water so that the messages reflected that it could only be used once, and I'll have to check out the verger although I do know that she will accept the right item.

EDIT: using the bucket on the water for the second time is not a 'proper' bug as it's only the message that has '/N' so the engine didn't break the message into two lines, but you can still read it. I've amended the Verger so that she will respond to any item she's given after she has first spoken to Daisy. I won't upload a new version just yet, I'll wait and see if there are any more oddities that need sorting.

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Thats ok then i thought it might be an item.
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Another cracking (sorry...:v2_dizzy_rolleyes :) Daisy game.
Is there really a 61st title ? or is it Dizzy's idea of a joke? EDIT - I have hunted all over and think it is - the only item I have left unused is the sheet music, and 3 items I have used a couple of times each :dizzy_confused:

Really enjoyed it, never heard of some of the songs, and others I did think of I knew couldnt (or shouldnt) be answers (eg, i wanted to use the ladder in the chapel = Stairway to Heaven!)
Great stuff and thanks Grandad! :v2_dizzy_cheers:

Colin
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Colin » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Another wonderful game Grandad :v2_dizzy_clapping:
I played this yesterday and managed to finish it. Must admit a couple of puzzles were complete guesses. Is there a 61st puzzle?
ImageImageImage

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:32 pm

delta wrote:you talking about any games in particular there? :p
course i am - but can you guess which one it is yet? :v2_dizzy_confused2:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:35 pm

i finish - great fun playing with daisy again thanks grandad - guessed quite a few titles as i was going along - began to give up on the oak tree one but then got the item - and that pete the perv seemed to like everything!! if there is a 61st title i think it'll be chasing pavements lol :v2_dizzy_yahoo:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:01 pm

I've sent an updated version to Adz and Alex which fixes the '\N' bit in the message with the bucket in the water and amends the verger to respond to any item once Daisy has spoken to her.

I've also amended the 'entrance' to the secret room that contains the 61st tile to make it a bit easier to find.

xelanoimis
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by xelanoimis » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Daisy Goes Pop v1.1 available on DizzyAGE:
http://www.yolkfolk.com/dizzyage/games.html