Dizzy3D ?

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
woodpigeon
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by woodpigeon » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:40 pm

BAAAA!!!!! Sorry I'm alive! Damn!

I thought you gave up on the project Dizzy9 and I stopped checking my inbox months ago. Noones fault of course, we just missed each others posts! I'm only back on here because I had an email reminder about my donation needed updating.

I'm just blowing the dust off from the whole project now.

Right cool well yea remake of Dizzy 1 cool yes lets do it. I can do things like rigging and animation and all that stuff, thats no problem. I think it would be cool if it was like the original dizzy 1, even to the point where its screen by screen layout. Maybe a twist of the environment being 2.5D, but the actual gameplay itself being 2d.

So, what would you like first? Character or environment? I'm guessing character and we can just block out the level without any fancy graphics first? Also do you want the the character (dizzy) all in one animation or separate animations? If that makes sense....

If you are still interested we can do this if you are alive and comfortable? I've checked the box on this thread for it to email me of any updates too LOL! what a fool.

ChrisD
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by ChrisD » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Everytime I think of 3d Dizzy, I think of Banjo-Kazooie. Dunno why, probably the fairy tale/colorful setting.