Video of the unreleased Sega MegaDrive version

Build the columns, matchs the shapes. Dont Panic!
http://www.yolkfolk.com/site/page.php?id=128

Post your thoughts on this video here. :)

Well the graphics are really good, and I would've really liked to play that version where you play against the CPU.

Really exciting all this, need to get some of those tunes ripped! :v2_dizzy_wink2:

great stuff. Too bad there wasn´t Go! Dizzy go! for megadrive

Wow, this is a version I would've most gladly played and enjoyed. It reminds me of those Japanese battle games. Can't quite remember the name of them. I suspect that the picture puzzle game would've shuffled the whole image and not just the bottom line.
In the version I played, the number of lines shuffled depends on the difficulty level (which in turn is signified by the character you select). I recall the difficulty also determined how many picture puzzles you would get in total in that mode, so you couldn't get easy versions of the later ones to try.