Diamond Mine Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:29 pm

delta wrote:ahh. wrong bit of water :p

What other water is there? I tried the sea but that didn't work either :dizzy_confused:
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~ Walt Disney

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Annie wrote:What other water is there? I tried the sea but that didn't work either :dizzy_confused:
go exploring. you'll kick yourself :p

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Sfig
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Sfig » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Hello, I?m trying to end diamond mine. At this point, i?ve got 48 diamonds, one i don?t know where to find it and the other is at the dungeon. i can?t reached it. Can anybody help me? I ve read most of the things you wote but still i?m stuck and i m going crazy :dizzy_confused:

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Sfig wrote:Hello, I?m trying to end diamond mine. At this point, i?ve got 48 diamonds, one i don?t know where to find it and the other is at the dungeon. i can?t reached it. Can anybody help me? I ve read most of the things you wote but still i?m stuck and i m going crazy :dizzy_confused:
for the dungeon one, fall down the right hand gap in the floor from the right hand side.

the other one i can't really help with, but there is a list somewhere in this thread of the diamonds i considered to be hardest to find (however some of them only apply to the classic mode)

Sfig
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Sfig » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:03 pm

delta wrote:for the dungeon one, fall down the right hand gap in the floor from the right hand side.

the other one i can't really help with, but there is a list somewhere in this thread of the diamonds i considered to be hardest to find (however some of them only apply to the classic mode)
Thanks, I?m going to try. The other I don?t Know. I ve the version V2.02. the list you refer i ve found all the diamonds. I m sad :v2_dizzy_down:

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:26 pm

try having a look at the game map here: http://www.yolkfolk.com/site/showmap.php?map=84 which shows the locations of all the diamonds in 'classic' mode

it is for the 'classic' mode, however if a diamond isn't there in the v2 mode, then chances are it will be close by, possibly hidden.

Sfig
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Sfig » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:40 pm

delta wrote:try having a look at the game map here: http://www.yolkfolk.com/site/showmap.php?map=84 which shows the locations of all the diamonds in 'classic' mode

it is for the 'classic' mode, however if a diamond isn't there in the v2 mode, then chances are it will be close by, possibly hidden.
I finally got that diamond in the dungeon, but the last one.... :v2_dizzy_down:
I saw the map you left me but still i can?t find. Is there any diamond at the top of the tree in dora?s hut? the air horn we use for anything? it must be a obvious one.... :dizzy_confused:

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:51 pm

i've PM'd you a list of all the diamond room locations. there are 51 listed, as one is for version 1 only, and another is for version 2 only.

i hope it helps you.

Sfig
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Sfig » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:31 pm

delta wrote:i've PM'd you a list of all the diamond room locations. there are 51 listed, as one is for version 1 only, and another is for version 2 only.

i hope it helps you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6.7 not just for show wall (v2 only)

I don?t remember picking a diamond here. Is there on the wall? I need to use anything? Tomorrow I going to start the game all over again, perhaps i can figure out.
I need to tell you, that dizzy games are fantastic. I?m huge fan since the time of spectrum games, since the first dizzy appear here in Portugal.

Sfig
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Sfig » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Sfig wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6.7 not just for show wall (v2 only)

I don?t remember picking a diamond here. Is there on the wall? I need to use anything? Tomorrow I going to start the game all over again, perhaps i can figure out.
I need to tell you, that dizzy games are fantastic. I?m huge fan since the time of spectrum games, since the first dizzy appear here in Portugal.
I finally did it, I started the game all over again and it was an obvious one. FINISH :v2_dizzy_clapping: