Diamond Mine Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:32 pm

ok, the broken sword now comes out of the wall because it is needed for a new puzzle.

that puzzle is the sole reason part of the landscape in one of the rooms has been changed.

a script has also been changed providing a helpful hint.

i hope this helps!

btw, have you noticed how it isn't possible to fall into the water under the broken bridge?

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:37 pm

Thanx Jamie, your a star :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Yes I did notice, is it the Lady in the Lake?
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~ Walt Disney

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Jamie I think I've found a bug.

When I go to The Flooded Shaft room to jump over to the other side I get this error message.

GS9 ERROR

BADTYPE,1,0,""
CODE :- 1
OBJECT:- 1

For some reason it won't let me post the error message<?xml:namespace prefix = bob_updown /><bob_updown:422<updateroom_9_8:491<handlergameupdate:108< font>
</bob_updown:422<updateroom_9_8:491<handlergameupdate:108<>

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:48 pm

hmmm i'm sure i fixed that in v2.01

do you have v2.0 or v2.01? it should say in the window title. i can't remember if your save games will work if you have to upgrade it.

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:08 pm

delta wrote:hmmm i'm sure i fixed that in v2.01

do you have v2.0 or v2.01? it should say in the window title. i can't remember if your save games will work if you have to upgrade it.

My bad I have the wrong version.

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:55 pm

that's ok, don't worry about it!

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:11 pm

I have completed all the puzzle's in the v2 game, loved the "bag of cement & the sheeted metal" puzzle's :v2_dizzy_clapping:

I just need to find 9 diamonds I know where 2 are but am having trouble getting them.

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:05 pm

Annie wrote:I have completed all the puzzle's in the v2 game, loved the "bag of cement & the sheeted metal" puzzle's :v2_dizzy_clapping:

I just need to find 9 diamonds I know where 2 are but am having trouble getting them.
<i>most</i> of the diamonds are in the same place as they were, however some have been moved, mostly to make way for puzzles.

if i remember rightly, most of them didn't move far....

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:40 pm

I've only got THREE DIAMONDS to find - i've howled at the moon with the air horn - no luck; still thinking of how to approach the lone diamond from the clues here and one other i've no idea where - any of them got anything to do with the harp or the empty pepper pot!!
:dizzy_confused:

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:47 pm

quiggie wrote:I've only got THREE DIAMONDS to find - i've howled at the moon with the air horn - no luck; still thinking of how to approach the lone diamond from the clues here and one other i've no idea where - any of them got anything to do with the harp or the empty pepper pot!!
:dizzy_confused:
you mean the moon is still there? ;)

i also think that, as most people do to start with, you're approaching the 'lone diamond' puzzle from the wrong direction.

as for the third, ermmmm not sure. have you tried reading the post with the most hidden diamonds listed?

or try looking at the map that slider made. i think you can find it on Yolkfolk.com.

also ofc, it depends which version you're playing. if it's v2, then there have been a few moved.... :p