Diamond Mine Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Riand
Free Range Egg

Post by Riand » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:33 pm

i'll wait for that update file coz it seems i can't finished the game with 51 diamonds. the king only accept 50. no less, no more :D

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:31 pm

it's already been updated on all the sites. You can download v2.05 here: http://dizzystories.110mb.com/gamedetail.php?game=1

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Wed May 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Dizzy Stories now has everything you'll need to complete Diamond Mine Dizzy: http://dizzystories.110mb.com/gamedetail.php?game=1

Mac
Your Backpack is Empty

Diamond Mine Dizzy v2

Post by Mac » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Am having trouble finishing this despite reading walkthrough and Diamond Location documents. I have 49 diamonds and have double-checked all locations given. I have everything else worked out I think. What have I missed? Where is that elusive diamond?

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Mac wrote:Am having trouble finishing this despite reading walkthrough and Diamond Location documents. I have 49 diamonds and have double-checked all locations given. I have everything else worked out I think. What have I missed? Where is that elusive diamond?
There's a list of coin locations on my website :)

DOBRESCUMihai19
Free Range Egg
Location: Bucharest, România, South-Eastern Europe, Northern Hemisphere.

Re: Diamond Mine Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by DOBRESCUMihai19 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:53 pm

|
+___Dear Members of the "YolkFolk" Support Team,
|
+___I have just written a Feed-Back Post for "DreamWorld Dizzy" and now I have also finished "Diamond Mine Dizzy".
|
+___Luckily, for "Diamond Mine Dizzy" I did not have to read all of the 175 Forum Thread Posts that are spread over 18 Forum Thread Pages, as I have had only the Fiftieth Diamond to recover.
|
+___I have been saved by "Delta"'s Clever Remark: "for the dungeon one, fall down the right-hand gap in the floor from the right-hand side". Translated into Plain English Language, this means that falling down from the right-hand gap in the floor while "Dizzy" is coming from the right-hand side means that it does not fall into the acid or lava or whatever that dangerous fluid is. Somehow it walks on the air. Crazy Idea.
|
+___Anyway, Good Game. Not as Crazy as "DreamWorld Dizzy", but Quite Entertaining.
|
+___All the Best Wishes to the Author.
|
+___Best Regards,
+___DOBRESCU_Mihai.
|
|
Best Regards,
DOBRESCU_Mihai,
"United_D.M.!_Software for the Future".