Dreamworld Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:20 pm

that'll be the one! :p

if you look at the forest area too, you'll see that SLIDER has kept in the numbers i used to remind myself where you transported too....

i'm still a little miffed that slider has the map credited to him, when all he's really done is ripped it from the map file.... ah well.

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

dwarfer29
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by dwarfer29 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:36 pm

:v2_dizzy_yahoo:

yipeee, i finally got to the switch! lets see how far i can get before i get stuck again!!!!!!!
many thnx. great game btw. :v2_dizzy_clapping:

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:40 pm

I've just started playing this, and got rid of the evil Dizzy, but whatever he dropped disappeared when I picked it up... is this supposed to happen? It looked like a red bag, but when I clicked, it just vanished!

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:45 pm

yes it's supposed to happen. It increases your inventory size from 2 items to 4 items (i think! - could be 3 tho).

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:50 pm

delta wrote:yes it's supposed to happen. It increases your inventory size from 2 items to 4 items (i think! - could be 3 tho).
Ah, excellent! Hadn't noticed that yet!! I like when things like that happen.
:D

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Wed May 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Dizzy Stories now has everything you'll need to complete Dreamworld Dizzy: http://dizzystories.110mb.com/gamedetail.php?game=2

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:48 pm

nope, that's in the most recent version. Ah well, it's only taken 3 years to be noticed! :p If I ever have to do an update on it I'll fix it.

Dave Fill
Your Backpack is Empty

Bag from evil dizzy??

Post by Dave Fill » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Hello everyone

I'm new to the forum but I have been playing Dizzy since I was about 8! I'm now nearly 30 and my own son likes playing it more than his PS3 :v2_dizzy_smile:

I've played a few games on this site but not been on the forums much, so good to meet you guys!

Now then this game (which is one of the best dizzy games I've ever played btw)

I think there may be a bug on my game but wanted to check with you guys

when i touched evil dizzy there was an object but I couldn't see what it was and then it disappeared.
I thought it was a bit odd at the time, then I found the walkthrough and checked and it says there should have been a bag! eeeeeeek I don't have a bag - do I need this bag to complete the game? If so I should probably start again! :(

thanks!

Dave

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:28 pm

no your ok think thats the item that lets you increase your capability to carry more items and welcome :v2_dizzy_walkman:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

DOBRESCUMihai19
Free Range Egg
Location: Bucharest, România, South-Eastern Europe, Northern Hemisphere.

Re: Dreamworld Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by DOBRESCUMihai19 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:41 pm

|
+___Dear Members of the "YolkFolk" Support Team,
|
+___Only 5 years, 3 months, and 10 days have passed since the Latest Post on this Help Thread and I am now happily jotting down my Feed-Back to this "Dizzy" Fan Game.
|
+___I have somehow been drawn to Mister DOUGLAS_James also known as "Jamie" or as "Delta"'s "Dizzy" Fan Games. They are really beautifully drawn. It must have taken a lot of time, effort and attention to create them.
|
+___"DreamWorld Dizzy" is so far the Craziest "Dizzy" Fan Game that I have been playing. Lots of Puzzles and Puns that are difficult to understand by a Non-British Mind. Extremely Sophisticated.
|
+___I wanted to say that these games are extremely difficult to be solved until I have noticed that there are people who are spending usually a few months attempting to finish them. Then I got scared by a very simple thought: how on Earth could it feel to spend around a half of a year in order to finish such a Puzzle? Many Sleepless Nights. A lot of Anguish. A lot of Crying and Pointing toward the stars that are silently glittering up there in the sky: "Why? Oh, why?"
|
+___I usually have a lot of fun playing these games and expect to finish them in a few hours that are spread over a few days, definitely less than a fortnight. Eventually, when I get stuck, I have to cheat and appeal to these types of Helpful Resources:
|
+___1. Maps;
+___2. Walk-Throughs;
+___3. Lists with the Places of the Artefacts (Coins, Diamonds, Zzz's and so on);
+___4. Forum Help Threads.
|
+___Sometimes, the Games are so difficult that even a "YouTube" Video Recording of the GamePlay is not enough in order to understand what on Earth is going on.
|
+___For this particular Game, I have patiently read all of the 269 (!) Forum Thread Posts that are spread over 27 Forum Thread Pages until I have finally arrived at the end. Definitely the Craziest "Dizzy" Fan Game so far.
|
+___Anyway, it has been extremely fun playing it. I wonder how the Source Lines of Code look like. Are they similar to Scripting? Lately, I have been mainly performing Software Testing and Software Development only using Shell-Scripting Programming Languages such as "CygWin"'s "B.A.S.H." ("Bourne-Again SHell"-Scripting Environment) and "Microsoft" "Windows" "PowerShell"-Scripting Environment. You know what they say: "Programming is difficult. Let's Shell-Script".
|
+___I wonder if I ever get to indulge into programming a "Dizzy" Fan Game using SIMION_Alexandru and his Cristina's "Dizzy Adventure Game Engine". If I ever do, I do not expect to surpass DOUGLAS_James' intricacies that are probably painfully difficult to attain. I remember being pleasantly impressed by his "Tomb Something Dizzy" that had a very cheerful note produced by the fact that not all of the Screens were black, as it usually happens in this miniature "Dizzy" Universe.
|
+___All my Best Wishes to the Author.
|
+___Best Regards,
+___DOBRESCU_Mihai.
|
|
Best Regards,
DOBRESCU_Mihai.