Dream World Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:32 pm

-TF- wrote:wow! only one left....
Cool I didn't know how many there were all together :v2_dizzy_clapping:
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~ Walt Disney

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:37 pm

Annie wrote:Cool I didn't know how many there were all together :v2_dizzy_clapping:
yeah daisy tells you if you try to complete the game without the total amount.

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:44 pm

-TF- wrote:yeah daisy tells you if you try to complete the game without the total amount.

Am just about to go and save Daisy now.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:59 pm

Having spent the best part of 2 hours looking for 1 Z and haven't found it I decided to have a look at the map (which didn't help any) and I saw a Scroll in the picture to the right of the room where you get the Oars from and a room with the Dizzy Age Logo in it can you access these or are they just for show??? :v2_dizzy_cool:

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:26 pm

I've found the Z which I need by going through the map, but for some reason it isn't there, I don't know whether I need a item to get it.

It's the one... on the table in the Dining Room :v2_dizzy_confused2:

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:52 pm

Annie wrote:I've found the Z which I need by going through the map, but for some reason it isn't there, I don't know whether I need a item to get it.

It's the one... :v2_dizzy_confused2:
aha yes. have you been keeping tabs on the cluedo guesses that all the characters make after you complete their puzzles? (you have to 'ask' them again), if so, there is only one 'solution' that is possible in the game. if you've not been keeping track, go and ask them! :)

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:54 pm

Annie wrote:Having spent the best part of 2 hours looking for 1 Z and haven't found it I decided to have a look at the map (which didn't help any) and I saw a Scroll in the picture to the right of the room where you get the Oars from and a room with the Dizzy Age Logo in it can you access these or are they just for show??? :v2_dizzy_cool:
it is possible to access the room, however you need to use an item you later use on a character (so if you've already used it on that character, you can't access the room), and it isn't necessary to get there to complete the game. it's just a little easter egg. :) (in truth i had no-where else in the game to put the DizzyAGE logo...)

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:51 pm

-TF- wrote:aha yes. have you been keeping tabs on the cluedo guesses that all the characters make after you complete their puzzles? (you have to 'ask' them again), if so, there is only one 'solution' that is possible in the game. if you've not been keeping track, go and ask them! :)
Thanks Jamie will have to go back and ask :v2_dizzy_happy:

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:53 pm

-TF- wrote:it is possible to access the room, however you need to use an item you later use on a character (so if you've already used it on that character, you can't access the room), and it isn't necessary to get there to complete the game. it's just a little easter egg. :) (in truth i had no-where else in the game to put the DizzyAGE logo...)
I guess it is the pickaxe you give to Dylan and then break the stones at the bottom of the Under the Bridge

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:42 pm

:v2_dizzy_yahoo: :v2_dizzy_yahoo: :v2_dizzy_yahoo: I FINISHED.

(I also finished Rail Road Dizzy too)