Dream World Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun May 27, 2007 11:26 pm

there are actually a few puzzles that you can solve at the moment, you're not at a bottleneck.

i see you found the item that gets you past the guilotine then :v2_dizzy_clapping: well done! that item was one of the hardest puzzles in the game...

and i have immense admiration that you've got as far as you have in the short amount of time that you've had!

oh and yes, all screenshots did make it to the final version. ;)

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Mon May 28, 2007 7:10 am

I'm stuck again lol, I can't find any use for the items I already mentioned above :p

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Mon May 28, 2007 8:02 am

Adz.M wrote:I'm stuck again lol, I can't find any use for the items I already mentioned above :p
now you ARE stuck at a bottleneck!

Colin
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Colin » Mon May 28, 2007 8:56 am

Hi! I just joined!
what a great game you've created here!! I've been playing a couple of days now. Kinda stuck in the same areas as ClientFan though. I've got the item off the mad hatter. been through the mirror, i'm sure i'm supposed to get the bell rope but not sure how! got the item off the troll and got the item from the suit of armour.

this is where i'm stuck! Aslan, the Witch, the Rusty Chest, the Queen of Hearts, Dylan at the quarry, removing that plug down below the castle!
there's most likely other things i've forgotten! I'm on my last life too :(

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Mon May 28, 2007 9:00 am

firstly, welcome to the community!

right, to help both you and clientfan, i'll just say that the medal room isn't just for show. ;)

oh and do you know that if you press escape, it gives you the option to save or load a game... that should help with the lives situation...

oh and make sure you've got v1.1...

Colin
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Colin » Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 am

-TF- wrote:firstly, welcome to the community!

right, to help both you and clientfan, i'll just say that the medal room isn't just for show. ;)

oh and do you know that if you press escape, it gives you the option to save or load a game... that should help with the lives situation...
thanks! i'll see what I can do there!

yes i know about the save option. I just have a habit of forgetting to use it!

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon May 28, 2007 10:11 am

Like Clientfan only admiration for the game, very impressive & really well done.

I still cant get pass the guillotine where ive saved my game.

However with me wanting to progress & see more of the game Ive sacrafice 2 lives to get the oar v1.0 (I know) was getting too frustrated not to lol...so thats another saved game.

Up to 49 Z's. Been through the mirror, now I thought that was ingenious with that item :v2_dizzy_clapping: Been down the rabbit warren with the shrinking effect lol...Got rid of the brain & the bottle of milk, used the 'under bridge CD item', given one item to the troll but he still there.

Now have candlestick, bag of stones, torch handlestick.

Stuck now similar to the others, Aslan, Witch, Rusty Chest, Queen of Hearts,
Dylan in Quarry, Denzil with his motor problem, removing the plug.

Stil dunno what to do with the magnet, the plum & that toto ive had from beginning.

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Mon May 28, 2007 10:36 am

SHAME ON YOU for using v1.0 to get past the guilotine!

no but seriously, that wasn't the only bug in v1.0, there were quite a few. i strongly recommend that you download v1.1

it also seems that i've underestimated how difficult some of the puzzles are.... :v2_dizzy_happy:

altho i will say that now you've cheated to get past the guilotine, you might as well forget the magnet. you don't use it to get past the guilotine, but you DO use it to get the item that gets you past... and it's not all that far away...

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon May 28, 2007 11:11 am

Ahhh, I know now with the clue you gave me, just solved it with the magnet.
I go back to my previous saved game :v2_dizzy_cheers:

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Mon May 28, 2007 11:13 am

good! you can use v1.1 now...!