Dizzy's Return to Bago Bago Island (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dizzy's Return to Bago Bago Island (HELP THREAD)

Post by The Armorog » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:29 pm

Thanks Grandad, I've just figured that out. Now got just a piece of fabric and snippers, as well as all those boxes. Now need to also open a stuck cupboard door and do something with some plastic in the big building kitchen.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:43 pm

Finished! I really enjoyed playing this whole game...well, except for the underwater bit where I had to collect the 5 coins! That was rather reminiscent of some of Grandad's fiendish mazes :v2_dizzy_confused3:
Loved the graphics in this one, really great looking game - can't wait for the next instalment!

stevejohnstone3
Free Range Egg

Post by stevejohnstone3 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:58 am

I am glad you enjoyed the game amrmorog, I am designing a fourth instalment where dizzy the capatain and the yolkfolk ohh and grandad are stranded on an island in the Bermuda Triangle, It should be finished in the next few months,when I get a new computer my old one is broken.

I really like grandads games so the maze was a tip of my hat to grandad, who I think is the best and most prolific dizzy game designer of them all,he is the lord of dizzage ha ha ha.

The graphics are courtesy of grandad and a few other dizzyage designers I borrowed tiles from, that’s why the graphics are better.

It is just a pity that this forum is so quite, there is a lot you can do with dizzyage, especially our Russian cousins who have taken dizzy to a new and wonderfull direction.

Thanks for playing.

Steve
Programmer of Dizzy In Bago Bago Island.
Programmer of Dizzy's Search for Dozy
Programmer of Dizzy's Return To Bago Bago Island.