Dizzy's Search for Dozy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dizzy's Search for Dozy (HELP THREAD)

Post by Grandad » Sat May 19, 2018 8:27 am

You can't Jarek ...there is another means of escape (two if you've used the claw hammer).

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sat May 19, 2018 8:27 pm

I have a dynamite cord. How to get out of the well?
I have: newspaper, oil u like, blue bucket, ghostbuster's, torch, expanding foam, dynamite, steel axe, book of speach, flippers, acme pop up boulder, scuba gear, der gnirreh, spade, grandad's scroll, crowbar, pickaxe, hand shovel, what to do?
Last edited by Jarek on Sun May 20, 2018 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun May 20, 2018 8:52 am

If you have the dynamite cord, then you shouldn't have the expanding foam Jarek as you needed to use that to be able to reach the ledge with the dynamite cord on. :v2_dizzy_confused2:

Exit the well area by using the transporter.

Go to cave under the left hand side of the lake. You have the required items to get a pop up bridge and the dynamite.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sun May 20, 2018 9:09 am

I found dynamite earlier. I forgot to write about him.
I have: newspaper, oil u like, blue bucket, acme pop up bridge, torch, dynamite cord, dynamite, steel axe, book of speach, flippers, acme pop up boulder, scuba gear, der gnirreh, spade, grandad's scroll, crowbar, pickaxe, hand shovel, what to do?
I have a dynamite cord. How to get to the surface of the earth?
Last edited by Jarek on Sun May 20, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon May 21, 2018 8:34 am

Jarek - when going down the well you either use the transporter to get back to the surface or use the spade to remove the rock (where the pickaxe was) and go back to the cave by the left hand side of the lake.

Transporter is to the left of the cavern where you drop down after getting the dynamite cord.

Going left past the transporter you can get the plunger for the dynamite (and if you got the spade from the side tunnel underneath the 'shelf' with the dynamite cord you can remove the boulder and go back to the cave by the left hand side of the lake.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Mon May 21, 2018 8:42 am

The transporter did not work. The transporter is already working.

I have: newspaper, oil u like, blue bucket, acme pop up bridge, torch, steel axe, book of speach, flippers, acme pop up boulder, scuba gear, der gnirreh, spade, grandad's scroll, crowbar, pickaxe, hand shovel, what to do?

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:29 am

Had a break for a few days but now back and stuck yet again. I now have 21 coins. I've done the dynamite and gone down into the cave. I found the entrance to Julia's house but am missing the crowbar. Does it disappear after using it or have I put it down somewhere (please tell me it disappears, I've been all over trying to find it without success!).

Also, is it possible to climb the rope ladder near the roof to grandad's house? I've tried and tried and some of the jumps in the game are really pixel perfect. I can't find the Acme pop up boulder either.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue May 22, 2018 8:34 am

Jarek, use the pop up bridge at the bottom of the volcano to be able to get the idol ...then go down the cave you opened with the dynamite.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Tue May 22, 2018 3:15 pm

I have 29 coins. There is a coin on the screen "ohh skeletons". There is a coin on the screen "lovely jubelly". I have: flippers, scuba gear, der gnirreh, pickaxe, grandad's scroll, book of speach. What should I do?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed May 23, 2018 8:20 am

skeleton and upper 'waterfall' coins cannot be got. Apart from two hidden in Sheamus and the witch's houses and one by using the milk the rest are just lying around for you to find ...and you will have to jump around a lot to find them all.