Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Post by The Armorog » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Thanks for the tips. I'm hoping I can get to the end now without needing any more help! (Famous last words...)

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:54 pm

Loving playing this remake! I think I've done ok so far, it helps to remember some bits from the original I think. However, I am well and truly stumped now. Have read through the thread but no one else seems to have been stuck here. I have been to deserted island and magic island. I have not been able to access the area above the beach on Tower Island (assume this is a "nudge" thing again but I haven't been able to given the big guy what he wants yet, I recall it was spinach?? but I don't have it either original or switched). I also haven't moved the guard at the training area and can't find a way with any of my items to do so. Have been trying to hoot the hooter everywhere but he's not interested. Also haven't solved skinny dipping lady yet or moved the cops and haven't got a library card. I have the following:

pickaxe, magnet, bleach, strength potion x1, blue star fish, army wetsuit, hooter, elephant horn, ball of string, green pyramid, crowbar, binoculars, cherry pip, spanner, balloon with rock, prism, coconut, soap, red cross, orange ball, guitar and loo roll.

Any advice welcome!

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:59 pm

There are two doors next to each other on the magic island. Go through the door. Items are exchanged for other items.
Spinach is on a deserted island in a cottage with the word admin.
Pickaxe: we open the channel, break the boulder, break off the boards, break the wall in the Yeti's house.
The power of the potion x1: lifting the weight, pushing the trolley, connecting with the syringe.
Wet army suit: diving and swimming, protects against parrots, protects against rifle bullets.
Use the crowbar on the board in the floor.
Balloon with a rock: use a hole in the cave.
Use a guitar to make noise, snow will fall from the roof.
Last edited by Jarek on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:03 pm

Have you found the white key hidden in the Colonel's house yet? If you have and already opened the locker then find the wall safe.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Is this a bug? When I give the bottle of wine to the skinny dipper, she goes and jumps into the water. I then get the dialogue box 'I think I'll borrow her undies' behind the tree, but there is nothing to pick up and nothing in my inventory?

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:28 pm

This is not a mistake. So it has to be.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:38 pm

I do not understand at all the room with the green and red lasers - how many times do I have to press the button above them? And how am I supposed to walk through them without dying? It seems absolutely impossible :v2_dizzy_confused2:

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:49 pm

There are 3 lasers. Turn off 1 laser. There will be 2 lasers. Go when there is no laser and stop. Go when there is no laser and stop. Go when there is no laser and stop.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:57 pm

But I can't turn off the red laser, which moves left and right. There is no way to avoid it and it kills upon contact.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 pm

^The red laser does not go where the green lasers are. So you just have to wait for the red laser to be going away from you (and the right green laser to be off) then run to where the middle green laser was. Then wait for the red laser to pass you (and the left green laser to be off) and run to the other side.