Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Post by Jarek » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:12 pm

1 Remember the white symbol on the poster in the library. Remember the colorful tabs on the poster.
2 Go to the magic island.
3 There are 6 white symbols. Find the same as on the poster in the library (fourth white symbol).
4 Put on colorful insets. Just like on a poster in the library. White coloured floor bumps , jump, green coloured floor bumps, jump, red coloured floor bumps, go, blue coloured floor bumps, jump, yellow coloured floor bumps, jump, purple coloured floor bumps.
5 A green transition will appear.
Last edited by Jarek on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:32 pm

Thanks Jarek - in your earlier post I thought that the secret area was where I got the pyramid. Stupid thing is I had been looking at my clue sheet and thinking 'ooh, I haven't needed that clue, not to worry'' :dizzy_rolleyes:
Now completed, another excellent game Grandad, thanks. :v2_dizzy_cheers:

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:06 pm

I come from Poland. Sentence translation google translator. Does the translator translate well?
Polish dizzy games website
http://www.dizzy.pl/
Russian site with dizzy game maps
http://dizzy.ucoz.ru/index/prohozhdeniy ... y_igr/0-53

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:31 pm

Finished

Question: How does one get the orange ball if they have already attached the rock to the balloon? Luckily I restarted at one point and got it before I attached them so I was able to finish but in my original game I hadn't. So since there doesn't appear to be any way to take them apart it seems like I would have been force to restart.

Also it is possible to get stuck if you buy the pass to magic island before buying honey because then you wouldn't be able to reach the last coin up on the temple's roof.

The only other thing that I found that might be a bug is the pick axe, aspirin and diamond don't transform into anything.

quiggie wrote:But i'm at the row of lazers after getting past the (really fast moving) red ball.
That is the part that caused me a genocide of Dizzys. Keep at it you'll get through it eventually.
Last edited by SnTrooper on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:33 pm

Jarek - some bits translate well, others not so.
Grandad's games are confusing enough with English as a first language, so congratulations on completing it, especially if you are relying on Google to translate the obscure clues! :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:48 pm

"Question: How does one get the orange ball if they have already attached the rock to the balloon? Luckily I restarted at one point and got it before I attached them so I was able to finish but in my original game I hadn't. So since there doesn't appear to be any way to take them apart it seems like I would have been force to restart." - Not true.
Use the stone combined with the balloon on the hole. The orange ball will fly out.
Last edited by Jarek on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:47 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE SAY IT AIN’T SOOOOOOOO SnTrooper - that saying bout a thousand deaths- that’s me that is :dizzy_mad: :dizzy_mad: :dizzy_mad:

Yeah I had mine attached but it just unties itself to go down the hole then you get it back. I did drop some items in the path of the snowfall tho & couldn’t get them back :embarassed:

Yes Grandad I gave the vinyl more than once!

Thanks guys off to do some more dying.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:12 am

Weird. I wonder why it didn't work for me the time I tried it

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:30 am

I play versions 1.01. One time you can use a balloon with a stone on the hole. The second time you can not use a balloon with a stone on the hole. Save the game, connect the balloon with the stone, use it on the hole, as it does not work or load.
You do not need to insert the battery into the mini fan to make it work. You do not need a fan to work.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:44 am

Oh rats!! So many stupid bugs for me to sort out :dizzy_mad:

Thanks for telling me everyone. I should have thought about separating the rock and balloon at the hole more than once even though the balloon is basically a red herring and just clutters up the inventory. For the next update I'll move a coin to the lower half of the hill so players realise the hill can be climbed.

Annie of a 1000 deaths ( :v2_dizzy_yahoo: )
Not too difficult if you move left just enough for Daisy's hand to be in the next beam to turn off, then move to the next beam when it goes off (try saving after each move using two save slots alternately so you can go back if you **** up).

NB: **** = mess