Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Post by Jarek » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:20 pm

"But I can't turn off the red laser, which moves left and right. There is no way to avoid it and it kills upon contact."
There are 3 lasers. 2 green and 1 red. Turn off 1 green laser. There will be 2 lasers, 1 green and 1 red.
Go when there is no laser and stop. Go when there is no laser and stop. Go when there is no laser and stop.

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:44 pm

SnTrooper wrote:Have you found the white key hidden in the Colonel's house yet? If you have and already opened the locker then find the wall safe.

Thank you for this - very rookie of me not to have checked thoroughly :v2_dizzy_blush: moving again now. The tower Grandad :v2_dizzy_crazy: thank goodness for saves!!

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:03 pm

I've got to the top of the blue tower (after lots of deaths and saves) and I've got to the point with two holes in the floor, a wide one on the left and a narrow one on the right (which I can see a ledge underneath). I have no idea how to get through the narrow hole! Thanks for the help so far, what can I do at this point?

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:21 pm

Armorog - you don't need to get through it, you need something to reflect the sunlight through it...

I feel like I have done lots but I'm not much further forward! Still have to sort skinny dipper (she wants something else first before wine / or I need to open the wine?), find a piece of fruit, sort bully out, get through some doors in the temple with strange shapes on them and get my dinger out of the 4 candles room.

I cannot for the life of me understand the library / magic island secret room situation - I have obtained the green pyramid - was this the secret area or is there more?? nothing else happens when I follow the coloured buttons in order?

Also haven't got the plunger out of the temple room - is this necessary?

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:02 pm

Turn the wine into a bucket of water.
Put the water from the bucket into the sink.
Replace the bucket with a syringe.
Put the syringe with the potion and put it in the chimney.
Use the syringes on the boiler in the temple.

Also haven't got the plunger out of the temple room - is this necessary?
In the room with water behind the pillars there are hidden platforms.

I cannot for the life of me understand the library / magic island secret room situation - I have obtained the green pyramid - was this the secret area or is there more?? nothing else happens when I follow the coloured buttons in order?
1 Remember the white symbol on the poster in the library. Remember the colorful tabs on the poster.
2 Go to the magic island.
3 There are 6 white symbols. Find the same as on the poster in the library (fourth white symbol).
4 Put on colorful insets. Just like on a poster in the library. White coloured floor bumps , jump, green coloured floor bumps, jump, red coloured floor bumps, go, blue coloured floor bumps, jump, yellow coloured floor bumps, jump, purple coloured floor bumps.
5 A green transition will appear.

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:51 pm

Jarek - I appreciate you trying to help, thanks.

Still, I do not understand your advice! I have done the syringe thing and I cannot use it either on the furnace or the plunger? Also, I found the hidden platforms in order to reach the plunger in the first place but they don't seem to have any other function that I can find.

Honestly - I have followed your magic island instructions to the letter and nothing happens...what am I doing wrong?!

Edit: duh! ok - have figured the magic island thing out, moving again, for now...

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:38 pm

^Once you use the plunger you are done there. It being used is what is keeping the door next to the furnace open.

The candle and the power potion are the only things you need to bring in. Everything else you will need to get through the temple doors is already down there.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:28 pm

"Honestly - I have followed your magic island instructions to the letter and nothing happens...what am I doing wrong?!"

1 Remember the white symbol on the poster in the library. Remember the colorful tabs on the poster.
2 Go to the magic island.
3 There are 6 white symbols. Find the same as on the poster in the library (fourth white symbol). There are colorful insets on the floor. Do not press the buttons with the 4 characters.
4 Put on colorful insets. Just like on a poster in the library. White coloured floor bumps , jump, green coloured floor bumps, jump, red coloured floor bumps, go, blue coloured floor bumps, jump, yellow coloured floor bumps, jump, purple coloured floor bumps.
5 A green transition will appear.

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:48 pm

:v2_dizzy_clapping: finished! Thanks for the help at the end - it was the mention of candle that did it SnTrooper - for some reason I hadn't thought I could take the lit candle back again and hadn't accessed the "buddy" section, duh!

Anyways, another fantastic game Grandad, thanks to you for making it - I really have no idea where you come up with all the ideas but it's such fun playing them. Definitely going to play this one again, really enjoyed it :v2_dizzy_cheers:

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Who can i give the screwdriver to in order to get a piece of fruit for the blue tower?