Dora the Explorer (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dora the Explorer (HELP THREAD)

Post by The Armorog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:00 pm

A 'red' area? I've been all around the whole game but can't find anything that could be a red area. I found the sand thanks, but still need the lava?

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by boo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:07 pm

another area where you might need something red to get to...?
I fully intend to...OOOH! Shiny things! :v2_dizzy_eek:

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:25 pm

Aha, thanks Boo... I see I'll need to somehow get close to the hot lava, and find something like a mask to fit in the hole...better get searching...

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:40 pm

Right well i seem to have bonked everyone & the only thing i can see that needs doing is finding out the sex of the skeleton!!! Might give up for the night, but it'll probably come to me during the night & i'll have to get up & do it cause it'll be gone by the morning :v2_dizzy_blush:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:35 am

I don't know what you're talking about Annie - I cannot recall putting anything in the game about identifying the sex of a skeleton. Figuring out where to put the bones in Atlantis is simply a matter of finding another skeleton and seeing how it is put together.

By the way, you were right about the maggot, but I thought you meant the obvious one, not the one that appears after you've done something.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:35 am

Grandad - when you examine the skeleton, you get a message saying "I don't know if it is male or female", and as the guru says you need to learn biology, this seems like a sneaky Grandad type clue!
And now I have the camera, I think the russians may have been right about you! :p

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:29 am

Had a busy day yesterday so didn't play but today I've opened Grandad's chest and kissed the Blarney Stone several times but still don't have my libido back. I been all over both clothed and naked and as big Dora and little Dora but nothing doing. The soldier is 'standing to attention' but that's all. I'm feeling very stupid with this game and I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious but I just CAN'T see it!!!
Pretty, pretty please could I have a sensible hint? :dizzy_wink:

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by boo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:38 am

From my shoddy memory...there should be some place/thing you couldn't reach before because you weren't tall enough?
I fully intend to...OOOH! Shiny things! :v2_dizzy_eek:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:22 pm

FINISHED got my 45 bonks :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:
Sneaky finish Grandad, took me a bit but got there. Another frustrating fun filled game thanks.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Thanks Boo for the lovely straightforward clue. The only place I can think of is in the loo at the pub and I've tried that several times without success so I must have missed something. I've spoken to all the men I can find but when I went into the tool shop the game froze. Am I on the right track and in the right location?