Reality Rips Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:50 pm

Where is the 5 gems?

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:02 pm

so what now i given the 5 balls and got a clue....but what should i do now.... do i have to use the 2 blue statues somewhere ?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Spooky - the guru told you about something, so have you found an area that that could appertain to? There is a warning notice there, and the guru knows what he is talking about, so take a leap of faith in what he says!
Insert signature here

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Jarek - you get the 5 gems in the Puzzle rooms - you get them from 5 chests, but you have to swap items for four of them, and the clues to those four are in another suite of rooms. There you will also find the clues as to four of the items to put into the 'Scooby Doo' chest.
Insert signature here

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:52 pm

I took out the fourth ball from the box next to the image. Where is the fifth ball? Where is the fifth jewel?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Jarek - without knowing what gems or balls you have got, it's difficult to say!
Probably the last ball you need is hidden in the cave system near the end, or it might be the one you get from the Scooby chest.
The 5 gems are received from the other 5 chests in the puzzle area. The posters give you clues to the four royal chests, and the fifth is the infamous number puzzle!
Insert signature here

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:07 pm

What is the code boxes. I watched the posters do not know what is the code. I found 4 balls do not remember where, where is the 5 ball. I have a 6 x Alice band, pirate sword (used), spade (used), open door spell (used), dynamite, magnifying glass (used), bright lantern (used) bulb of garlic (used) coil of rope ( used), pickaxe, pack of cards (used), blue statue, casette player (used), dark glasses (used) jar of red sea. I have 28 coins, which is a 5 diamond.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:38 pm

Grandad you were right. When you know how to do the dam(n)puzzle you could kick yourself.

Finished now and thanks for another great brain teaser especially as I wasn't the only one stuck at that point (as I usually am!).

Already looking forward to the next brilliant Grandad game.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:43 pm

Jarek - you have the four royal items that will give you 4 gems. The last one is from the number puzzle.
The trains are the clue to that - you have to match up the wheel configurations front to back with the 'sums' and enter the engine number accordingly.

If that still isn't enough, the code is the answer to 26751*16 in case anyone accidentally views this
Insert signature here

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Jarek - you have the four royal items That will give you 4 gems. - I know this

The last one is from the number puzzle. - I do not understand the sentence.

The trains are the clue to that - you have to match up the front wheel configurations to back with the 'sums' and enter the engine number accordingly. - I do not understand the sentence.

If that still is not enough, the code is the answer to 26751 * 16 in case anyone accidentally views this.

26751 * 16 = 428016 - the code does not match

I am not an Englishman. The texts have been translated are not understood. The game is difficult because it is in English.

What is the code?