Reality Rips Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:23 pm

frogandhat wrote:Quiggie - I am with you, can't find any washing machine anywhere and I have been trying to dye the shirt any and every where wet. And no, I can't do anything in that third picture either.
I have always hated Grandad and his games! :hitwall: :dizzy_mad: :v2_dizzy_dry:

Spooky - where did you get the speed spell please?
Sure the speed spell is over the shark where you got the other honey & tears?
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:24 pm

so did this happen to anyone else? get your water swing gear the go to the shark beach swim to the left you find a cave with the pick axe, salt water jar, tear jar, lit torch, salade with mayo......i already used most of them except the pick axe is this supose to happen?

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:26 pm

10x now let's find a way to get pass that damned mermaid

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:29 pm

Aaah, thanks Quiggie, I hadn't been there, was avoiding the sharks. And when I entered that room, I also found the stuff Spooky mentioned that you hadn't got in the same room!
Insert signature here

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Spooky3 wrote:i got a salt water jar where you got the speed spell
Mine says tears of laughter, maybe thats what you mean?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:46 pm

Quiggie - I got three jars - honey, tears of laughter and red sea and I think the latter is what Spooky is referring to.

Having avoided that shark, I thought I would try the same trick at the beach. I avoided the shark easily enough, but to the right of the beach is a big black hole of infinite falling. And guess who hadn't saved his game? :umm:
Insert signature here

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Grandad really is playing with our minds with this game! I wonder if we'll need all that duplicated stuff. The cauldron won't make another spell and I'm still no further with the other puzzles or with finding a washing machine obvious or not.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:51 pm

frogandhat wrote:Quiggie - I got three jars - honey, tears of laughter and red sea and I think the latter is what Spooky is referring to.

Having avoided that shark, I thought I would try the same trick at the beach. I avoided the shark easily enough, but to the right of the beach is a big black hole of infinite falling. And guess who hadn't saved his game? :umm:
Oh i defo didn't get the red sea one!!!

Lol i did exactly the same BUT i saved every time before i jumped in any water. Hope you weren't to far back.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:06 pm

quiggie wrote:Oh i defo didn't get the red sea one!!!

Lol i did exactly the same BUT i saved every time before i jumped in any water. Hope you weren't to far back.
That's odd you didn't get the red sea jar, but I suspect that that room is actually a bug, and maybe you have kept your original jar and not transformed it yet?

No, I had only done both sharks before my suicidal swim, so no great loss, especially as I am using the area between the shark an mermaid as my stash area so that is where my last save point was.

Well, as we are all stuck at the same point:
a) I don't feel quite so stupid, and
b) It won't be me getting a slap when I find out what I am missing, Grandad!!! :dizzy_mad: :v2_dizzy_crazy: :v2_dizzy_biggrin:
Insert signature here

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:55 am

Well some stupid pensioner forgot that you can skim along the top of water when wearing the flippers and avoid sharks! That 'little room' is not part of the game - it's where I keep stuff for swapping etc ...and also my 'template' game has the speed spell in it. Luckily it's not activated in this game or you wouldn't have to solve the damn dam puzzle :dizzy_biggrin: