Reality Rips Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:06 pm

Spooky your mostly ahead of me now, where did you get speed speed, scuba & flippers?
I suggest you carry the dark glasses + door spell & go past the math boxes where you should find another door & as for the math problem look down at each choo choo!

OOPS my bad Spooky its not past the maths boxes its past the room with all the posters
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Right, I think I must have missed something. items I have are:-
Blue kilt, golf club, spanner, lantern(used), spade(used), lettuce leaf, wooden spoon, dark glasses(used), harmonica, garlic (used), hair dye, unlit torch and Alice Bands.

I know what the dark glasses do and I've traipsed all over the place with everything else trying to find something to get the honey with. I have the other ingredients and the glass jar. Please could I have a hint?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:06 pm

Oh you mean you haven't managed to get into the hive for the honey, you need to go slash that with the pirate sword :dizzy_rolleyes:

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:29 pm

well i already been to the scenery room and got the item from the middle painting is there anything else left to do there? i also been to the train but when i try to input the solution for the solution for the math puzzle (346521) nothing happens....and you get the scuba and flippers in a secret room that you can reach if you use the clouds to the right above the entrance to the town

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Quiggie - have you not got the scuba and flippers yet?
See the earlier clues from myself and Grandad, but you can also think Van Halen, or if you want Satisfaction, to avoid your 19th Nervous Breakdown, here are two more Rolling Stone style clues - Jumping Jack Flash and Get Off Of My Cloud, you Honky Tonk Woman! :v2_dizzy_happy:
Insert signature here

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Spooky - you need to look at the trains wheely closely for the answer.
You can do something on the left hand painting too. There is a clue in one of the royal pictures.

You can get what Daphne wants, again there is a clue in the poster, but it is only just visible - there is a locked door you haven't been through yet.

And how did you find out the tshirt has to be green? And where did you get the 'speed speed' from please?
Insert signature here

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Thanks for the help Quiggie, I was over thinking it trying to hit it with the golf club (I hate golf).

Frog and Hat if you look at the poster and any pictures of Scooby Doo his t shirt is green or khaki.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:48 pm

frogandhat wrote:Quiggie - have you not got the scuba and flippers yet?
See the earlier clues from myself and Grandad, but you can also think Van Halen, or if you want Satisfaction, to avoid your 19th Nervous Breakdown, here are two more Rolling Stone style clues - Jumping Jack Flash and Get Off Of My Cloud, you Honky Tonk Woman! :v2_dizzy_happy:
Ha ha ha ha ha got that little lot thanks, not that it helps any!!! On my 25th nervous breakdown now cause haven't got much further with the extra items, that damn mermaid's getting on my t*ts :-). thought i was gonna be able to make another spell but..... NO so onwards & backwards

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:00 pm

Yep i have proceeded not an inch :dizzy_mad:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Looks like i'll be hitting the hay having done absolutely nothing except pick up a few more items that i did absolutely nothing with!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Grandad <3 Wonder if i'll be able to do absolutely nothing again 2morro :embarassed: