Fantasy World Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Aaarrrggghhh *()% Grandad, i've been stuck down the well for hours & hours. Have done all the switches & got the message "Sounded like something moved" 'n can't find that damned something anywhere, in or out of the well :hitwall:
Oh & i have 48 coins & can't seem to do anything else at the mo???
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Thought I was doing so well, but as usual I am now stuck where no-one else gets stuck!
Items I have - used - scuba, flippers, glasses (worn), empty jug, saw, sword, broom, crowbar, pickaxe and loudhailer. Unused items - ripe pear, corked wine, bone.
I have 42 coins, and about the only things I have left to do are to get the door handle out of the lava, get the cake for Denzil (which I can't reach), and from memory of when I played the original back when it came out on the BEST computer ever (:dizzy_mad :) in 1989, there was a castle at the top right - I have found a solid cloud platform but no more. I also cannot access the Incredible Illusion which again I think I remember where it is.
Thank goodness for Alan Sugar though!
Any help please?

Quiggie - you should find that the map of the maze has changed ever so slightly, and if you have 48 coins I am guessing you already found the glasses. If not, they can be found in the yellow section - on the right hand side beyond the purple switch.
Insert signature here

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Ok Frogman i think you now need to give the pear to the Grumpy, if you haven't found him he's
past the dragon where you lay the egg thru a wall
Hope it helps

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Thanks Annie, I tried everything to break through there! :dizzy_mad: :v2_dizzy_rolleyes:

EDIT: Now completed, thanks for another great game Grandad. How we were supposed to solve the Cavern of Laughing Gods, I do not know!
Annie - all the coins are visible as Grandad said, except for those that you get from characters or from solving problems. The last coin I got was from talking to a character after being told to get 50 coins. Other than that, you get two coins from the flower by the pig.
Insert signature here

benefactor
Free Range Egg

Post by benefactor » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:33 pm

frogandhat wrote:How we were supposed to solve the Cavern of Laughing Gods, I do not know!
I agree. Without a hint of Grandad I would not have passed. It is impossible to guess.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:40 pm

I FINISHED HA HA HA!!!! Thanks Grandad, loved so much about this game, pig, sugar cubes, so much i'm off to waste the rest of my sunday playing again x :tup: :tup: :tup:

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Finished as well now. I got caught out by the coin in the clock - surely that one counts as hidden?

Loved the game, except for the chamber of the laughing sods. I don't think I'd have ever beaten that without help. I've got one bit of feedback - the castle would look a lot better if there was more contrast between the platforms and the background, they were quite similar shades.

Cheers. :tup:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:02 am

Glad you liked my little remake. Sorry about the laughing 'sods', but at least you didn't die every time you fell down a hole. I do like logic puzzles and happy to spend hours working out the strategy, but I suppose you're all shouting 'fine, just keep them to yourself in future and don't make us suffer!' But hey, I spent ages drawing and coding a huge watery 3D maze that could just be ignored, so felt I had to include something nasty.

The coin in the clock was in a drawer Simon, not just lying around the map somewhere, so technically the 'puzzle' was to open the drawer :v2_dizzy_wink2: Agree that the cloud castle should have had blue ledges and floors.

How are you getting on Sparkles?

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:36 am

Weeeell, i tried and tried with the items for the Armarog but i just couldn't do it in time so I've taken the hit and lost a life. I've done the fishy puzzle and had a look around the maze bit but guess i'll need some flippers to reach what I need to do.

I've got the scuba gear now and have sorted the crocs but have to admit I'm stuck. Can't get past the dragon but think I know what I need and haven't found it yet. Items I haven't yet used are;- wood saw, big bone, 100kg rope, pygmy cow, zx spectrum. I would love another clue if possible please.

benefactor
Free Range Egg

Post by benefactor » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Sparkles! Than usually knights defeat dragons? In the castle it is. Seek and you shall find.