Fantasy World Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:00 am

Thanks quiggie. Not sure how I missed that.

Darn, two coins short and I got all the ones mentioned in this thread. Well, off to aimlessly wander and see if I can find them. I'm not very hopeful.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:54 am

Sn Trooper, even I'm not that cruel, apart from the 'little drawer' in the clock in the dungeon and ones mentioned by solving puzzles, you really can see 'bits' of all the other coins.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:21 am

Done. Both of them were ones I know I had gotten before (in the clock and above the spectacles) but must not have saved it after getting them.

*Bug Report*
~Drawbridge switch doesn't move the first time you switch it. (frogandhat found this one.)
~If you go into moat before getting over the spikes you are permanently stuck. Perhaps add an item on the other side that you need before you can get to the moat?
~If you go into Jellyfish Bay without flippers you are permanently stuck.
~If you press up right at the start of the Laughing Gods maze you go up in to the wall and can bypass the whole puzzle.
~If you step on one of the switches (From the top left: three over and one down) coming from the right it changes the switch above it to look like it is activated and not the switch you just stepped on.
~If you jump from the Yolkfolk's tree house you can see the beanstalk before it is grown. But I think that was a bug in the original game.
~If you go down into the well maze without flippers you are permanently stuck.
~In the screen to the right of the red and violet switches: If you're in that screen in the mauve or yellow pipe then go back to it in the green pipe the place were yellow and mauve pipes interconnect is missing.
~In the screen to the left of the spectacles: If you're in that screen in the green pipe then use Grumpy's shortcut back there the green pipe blocks the way into maze.
~While climbing the beanstalk: the first cloud on the left is white but can't be jumped on and the next one is dark but can be jumped on. The opposite of every other cloud in the area.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:58 am

Been away for a few days but I just finished the game this morning. Yet again a brilliant game. I love the puzzles and am sooo pleased when I manage to work them out for myself!!

Thank you for all your hard work Grandad and look forward to your next offering with eager anticipation!!!

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:30 am

Thanks Sparkles, glad you enjoyed.

OMG! So many bugs. Thanks Trooper. Well, that's the rest of my week sorted!! :hitwall:

gibbyboy
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby gibbyboy » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:38 am

quiggie wrote:Thanks for the great big fat spoiler Grandad, would never have got that! However no surprise i'm damn well stuck again. Can't do anything with my new items or old items, tried them everywher(ish) wondering if maybe i should be carrying one of your famous combos? If anyone can give me a nudge i have:
Unused items: [color="#FFFFFF"]loud hailer, carpet, toffees, sectrum[/color]
Used items: [color="#FFFFFF"]pickaxe, broom, bone, saw, sword[/color]
And wandered in the waters with me scuba, apart from the specs can't do anything down the well.

I cant find the whisky for granddad could anyone please give me a hint and need flippers and second pygmy any help would be appreciated

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Hey Gibbyboy have you been in the ghost rooms far left after knocking dozy into the water? flippers come when this section is solved, second pygmy after getting a clue from Grumpy!
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

hammermalc
Free Range Egg

Stuck as per lol

Postby hammermalc » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:33 pm

I need to get past the rubble in the Church. The clue in the library says you need a loud hailer which i have got, but i can't get it to work in the Church. Any hints would be appreciated: :(

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:42 pm

hammermalc wrote:I need to get past the rubble in the Church. The clue in the library says you need a loud hailer which i have got, but i can't get it to work in the Church. Any hints would be appreciated: :(
It should work by just having the hailer in your inventory. Make sure you have read the library book in the current game you are playing.

hammermalc
Free Range Egg

Postby hammermalc » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:54 pm

SnTrooper wrote:It should work by just having the hailer in your inventory. Make sure you have read the library book in the current game you are playing.

Thanks for reply Sn Trooper. I remember the words coming up ages ago when i first got into the Church, but now i can't seem to action them. I suppose i will have to start again as i have tried actioning the Loud Hailer from different parts of the Church & nothing is happening. Even tried moving the chair around :(