Fantasy World Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by jmcf81 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:12 am

Sparkles 49 wrote:Thanks jmc but i did get a dragon egg using the saw but i think I must need another one as the dragon still shoots fire at me
I was stuck at this too and even tried putting the dragon's head down haha. Took me ages to figure out that you place the egg to the left side of the nest.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:45 am

Sorry about that, but the placing of the dragon egg on the nest was in the same place as the original game.

Mr Frogman ...since when have I ever had a big hole in a tree as just 'scenery'? Ooh, I've got a 'wood saw', hmm, what can I use it on? How about checking out that big hole in the tree that's different to every other tree in the game. As Timothy Spall said in Red Dwarf when they were under the influence of the despair squid ' Obvious clue that!' :v2_dizzy_lol:

But, have to give you credit for suggesting exposing the holes when the button is walked over. Mind you, I've lost the bit of paper that I scrawled the notes on ...and the coding for that one screen was massive.

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by jmcf81 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:38 pm

I'm at a bit of a standstill. Have used items Pickaxe, sword x2, loud hailer, saw, snorkle
Loads of unused items:Empty jug, carpet, bone, broom, bottle of corked wine, zx spectrum, plastic duck. . Need to sort out slider thing past the ghosts, get fruit, door handle,cake, Scotch for Grand Dizzy and reach the pygmy cow. Any help welcomed :-)

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:09 pm

You have the item to do the slider switch... :dizzy_wink:

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by jmcf81 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:23 pm

Noggin the Nog wrote:You have the item to do the slider switch... :dizzy_wink:
Thank you :-) I had tried every other item there and as the rubber duck was the last item I had collected I didn't think it would work there!

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Grandad wrote:Sorry about that, but the placing of the dragon egg on the nest was in the same place as the original game.
Yes, that bit got me killed as well, I tried placing it in the more obvious (and wrong!) place. X)
Grandad wrote:Mr Frogman ...since when have I ever had a big hole in a tree as just 'scenery'? Ooh, I've got a 'wood saw', hmm, what can I use it on? How about checking out that big hole in the tree that's different to every other tree in the game. As Timothy Spall said in Red Dwarf when they were under the influence of the despair squid ' Obvious clue that!' :v2_dizzy_lol:
Not sure what this is replying to as I never had a problem with the tree as such (and I can't see any other comments from anyone to which this refers) - unless you were thinking that I had not got the item required to see Grumpy - I had, I just had tried all bar the easy to get through the screen that the object then gives you access to. For me, that tree is indicative of what I like and is good in your games in that there is logic to the puzzles and also clues that there is a puzzle to be solved there as Daisy talks when actioned in the right place. The only problem I had with the tree as it happens was spending far too long trying to get rid of / collect the creepy crawlies inside :v2_dizzy_down: Which oddly enough is also a feature I enjoy with your games - must be the masochist in me!

The clue that I could not work out was for Grumpy's maze. I mapped it and solved it first time either by accident or design as a couple of the switches said they were stuck the first time I tried them.
Insert signature here

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:00 pm

I think I must be near the end now but I still haven't found the flippers and I'm sure I need them if only to fix the slider thing so if there are flippers to find could I have a clue where they are?!!!PLEASE

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Sparkles - you have the item you require for the sliding switch - see Quiggie and benefactors comments on the first page.
Insert signature here

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:57 am

Grandad - I think the chances of anyone discovering that the maze could be bypassed by accident are minute!
That was the comment I was mickey taking about Frogman, cos if you've used the dragon egg then you have access to 'Grumpy' and he'll tell you about the maze bypass regardless of whether you've already solved it. The levers came unstuck when the previously correct lever was pulled (ie Green then Red).

I really must learn how to get the name of the person in my quotes, but the 'voice bubble' for quotes doesn't include who's post I'm quoting.

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by jmcf81 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:06 am

Nearly there, on 44 coins just need 6 more :-). Can't imagine where they are as I've been over the map quite a bit. Is there many down the well? Got one or two there I think.

Edit: on 45 now. Got one from Dizzy
From reading earlier post there should be 2 coins in the flowers by the pig. All I'm getting is "that's a pretty flower" when I action the flower. Tried digging it up with the spade but no use. Not sure where else to look!

Final Edit: Got remaining 5 :-)