Fantasy World Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Sparkles - you have access to what is required, and this bit had me stuck for ages as well! You just have to think April 23rd, be brave and get the timing right.

Grandad - I think the chances of anyone discovering that the maze could be bypassed by accident are minute! You just built that in to annoy us all even more. I mapped it out and as it was only 20 (well, 21 eventually) rooms, don't think it was a major obstacle, just a nice size to get us working. I never did work out how the hint worked though!
Wrt to the laughing gods maze, I think it would have worked better if you could see what holes were affected by what switches, otherwise it is just long periods of trial and error, which is unusual for you as there is usually logic and hints to your puzzles. Didn't affect my enjoyment of the game though.

And at least it was frog-friendly! :laugh:

Already looking forward to next week's game! :v2_dizzy_wink:
Insert signature here

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:58 pm

benefactor wrote:Sparkles! Than usually knights defeat dragons? In the castle it is. Seek and you shall find.
Thanks Benefactor. Still puzzled though. I have the sword and have tried to kill the dragon with that but can't get close enough without getting killed. Have I missed something in the castle?

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:15 pm

Thanks Frogman it worked!! On my way again now.

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by jmcf81 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Hi, enjoying this Grandad but I'm terrible at puzzles! Haven't attempted the well one as I may need flippers for that? Been at the Cavern of Laughing Gods for ages and I'm not getting anywhere or recognising any patterns. Could someone tell me exactly what to do as I'm afraid a hint just won't work on me :laugh:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:57 pm

There is a great big FAT SPOILER post on the download page from Grandad - go get it :v2_dizzy_wink:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by jmcf81 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:15 pm

quiggie wrote:There is a great big FAT SPOILER post on the download page from Grandad - go get it :v2_dizzy_wink:
Thanks Quiggie :D
I would have been there a year and still wouldn't have passed it :laugh:

benefactor
Free Range Egg

Post by benefactor » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Thanks Benefactor. Still puzzled though. I have the sword and have tried to kill the dragon with that but can't get close enough without getting killed. Have I missed something in the castle?
You will have to jump over the fire to get closer to his dragon's head.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:19 am

Me again! Got on quite well but stuck again. Used items i have are:-
pickaxe, scuba, sword, broom, wood saw. Unused items are:- rubber duck, big bone. I have 24 coins and know i have to get the cake, Pygmy cow, bottle of whisky and another dragon eggI also desperately need to find some flippers. I'd be really grateful if someone could give me a hint.

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by jmcf81 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:57 am

Sparkles 49 wrote:Me again! Got on quite well but stuck again. Used items i have are:-
pickaxe, scuba, sword, broom, wood saw. Unused items are:- rubber duck, big bone. I have 24 coins and know i have to get the cake, Pygmy cow, bottle of whisky and another dragon eggI also desperately need to find some flippers. I'd be really grateful if someone could give me a hint.
My memory is terrible as I only done this two days ago! Where did you use the saw? I thought the Dragon Egg was inside something that you used the saw with? Apologies if I'm mixing items up as like I said I've a terrible memory. Maybe someone better can help :-)

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:04 am

Thanks jmc but i did get a dragon egg using the saw but i think I must need another one as the dragon still shoots fire at me