Fantasy World Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Fantasy World Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Post by quiggie » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Thanks for the great big fat spoiler Grandad, would never have got that! However no surprise i'm damn well stuck again. Can't do anything with my new items or old items, tried them everywher(ish) wondering if maybe i should be carrying one of your famous combos? If anyone can give me a nudge i have:
Unused items: loud hailer, carpet, toffees, sectrum
Used items: pickaxe, broom, bone, saw, sword
And wandered in the waters with me scuba, apart from the specs can't do anything down the well.
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

benefactor
Free Range Egg

Post by benefactor » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Quiggie, come on toffees in the window. What is a window? Find it yourself. Spectrum is also throw away, but not in the window, and in another place.
Sorry for my bad English.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Thanks Benefactor i'm off to give that a go. Your English is good enough to understand :tup:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:52 pm

Guess what? I'm stuck!!! unusual I know! i'm having real trouble with the Armarog. I've managed to get past him without using the important item and I've tried putting that item in his den but he doesn't go in far enough and I can't jump clear of him to get back to the castle. i can see the scuba gear and know what I have to do to get it but nothing i have breaks the stone for me to drop down.

Items I have are:- sharp sword (used once), wood saw, broom (used once), big bone, 100g rope, pygmy cow, glue, ankle cuff, sausage, spectrum.

Any help or tips will be gratefully received.

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi Sparkles,

You need two items to get past the armorog and you've only got one of them. Can't remember where you get the other one, but you've got the items you need to get past the crocodiles.

As for me, I'm right at the end with 43 coins and I'm not sure how to get 50. The pig wants truffles, there's the flower nearby and the pot plant outside grand-dizzy's. The spade and the zx-spectrum remain unused. I suspect there's a hidden room or two I've got left to find, but I'm out of ideas.

benefactor
Free Range Egg

Post by benefactor » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:13 pm

quiggie wrote:Thanks Benefactor i'm off to give that a go. Your English is good enough to understand :tup:
It is very good. Thanks for your message.

Noggin, communicate more with GrandDizzy. Give the pig what she likes (not truffles).

Sparkles, items for armorog are on the screen, where a lot of items. Read books in the library. There is useful advice.

Do not hide under the spoiler because I gave no direct hints.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Rolling along nicely & complete standstill for a while now. Have completely no idea how to get that damn slider switch sliding, haven't found the statue! Can't do anything down the well yet, think i know why, need to solve Grandizzy & his plant plus flowers. The only items i have left are:
sword (used), pickaxe (used), loud hailer (used), metal sucker (usedx1)

Haven't come across a spade Noggin where'd you get yours?

benefactor
Free Range Egg

Post by benefactor » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:51 pm

Quiggie, explore the Church better. There you will find a very necessary thing. This thing does not sink in water. This is important.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:58 pm

OMG could have sworn i looked in there :embarassed: thank you

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:36 am

No you didn't Annie, you stood in front of the font, where you can't see into the font :say_yes:
You can't get the spade till you become a mystic.

Sparkles, you do have to be rather quick - details: holding the sausage and beef, best to drop left just as the armorog goes left past you and drop the beef walk right to the end get saw and drop sausage and go left and jump right just before you reach the 'little rock' sticking out of the ground - you'll reach the top honest!

Simon there's only one hidden area and that's the same one as in the original game, but you will find the mad scientist there.

The Spectrum is only useful for opening up a teleport system round the world ...if you love wandering backwards and forwards across the map just ignore it.