Wizard School (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:00 pm

I banged the gong ages ago and have them all waiting for lunch. I've searched every inch of the school but damned if I can find anything. I also have a second patient in the doctor's waiting room but when I go into the doctor's office I can't get them to come upstairs. I think there must be something I haven't actioned somewhere and I'm really stuck. Any ideas anyone?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Really, you should've found a book up on the ledge in the office, don't worry about the patient in the docs that'll follow later. If you have already found and used that bk then you should be able to get the custard bk!!!!!!
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:34 pm

THANK YOU!!!!! I got that book really early on but your reply put together with Grandad's hint worked. Hey ho, off to try to get custard in the tankard now.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:59 am

I've got on like a house on fire since the last post. I've now placed all the items but still have two poles standing. In the first room, is the middle sign a [color="#FFFFFF"]worm[/color]?

I've tried various combinations and I can see the logic involved I just can't get the last placement right.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:23 am

It's a grey duster Sparkles ...I used a 'brown' version of it in Back to Magicland and people thought it was a poo!

The positions of the poles are in the same order as the signs - so just swap the two items.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:51 pm

I've tried swapping items but am still left with two poles standing.

In the first room I have placed [color="#FFFFFF"]the cucumber on cool, the feather on the duster and the dead herring on distraction[/color]

In the second room I have placed[color="#FFFFFF"] the wooden plank on Touch, the violin bow on the tie and the football on exclusion[/color]

In the third room I have placed [color="#FFFFFF"]the toilet brush on Daft, the lightbulb on the house and the pencil on censorship [/color]

On the outside plinth I have placed[color="#FFFFFF"] the magic bull on the china shop[/color]

I still have the fishing rod, have I missed something? Its' quite likely knowing me!!

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Hmm, you should only have one pole showing Sparkles. The sign says 'TOUGH', not 'TOUCH' and you should give the fishing rod back and immediately guess what 'tough' represents.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Grandad wrote:It's a grey duster
I thought it was a snake (boa).

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:43 pm

SnTrooper wrote:I thought it was a snake (boa).

I still thought it was a poo!!!! :v2_dizzy_tongue2:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:41 am

hey, I might be getting old, but it's only my hair that's turning grey :v2_dizzy_lol: