Fantastic Dizzy: Home Alone (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
User avatar
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:29 pm
Location: East Sussex

Fantastic Dizzy: Home Alone (HELP THREAD)

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:30 pm

I tried hard not to start this thread but I'm really stuck and have been going round and round trying everything without luck.

I have collected, [color="#FFFFFF"]a grey key (used), secateurs (used), a branch with leaves and an empty can.[/color] I've been round the house several times and have tried jumping in all directions without any luck.

Please could I have a hint or a clue to help me progress a bit further?

dr.Titus
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 11:19 am

Postby dr.Titus » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:I have collected, [color="#FFFFFF"]a grey key (used), secateurs (used), a branch with leaves and an empty can.[/color] I've been round the house several times and have tried jumping in all directions without any luck.


Try [color="#FFFFFF"]to get to the screen above the kitchen.
To do this, any objects are not needed.[/color]

User avatar
Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 434
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:48 am
Location: Khimki, Moscow Regions, Russia

Postby Rindex » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:39 pm

And carefully investigate space of rooms.

User avatar
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:29 pm
Location: East Sussex

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Thanks Dr Titus, that got me another item which I have now used but can't work out how to get the third key now and there's a pair of scissors I also still can't reach. The items I'm holding don't work either.

Could I have another little nudge please? I'm sure at some stage I'll find something and be off and running.

dr.Titus
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 11:19 am

Postby dr.Titus » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Thanks Dr Titus, that got me another item which I have now used but can't work out how to get the third key now and there's a pair of scissors I also still can't reach. The items I'm holding don't work either.

Could I have another little nudge please? I'm sure at some stage I'll find something and be off and running.


You could jump over pieces of glass?

User avatar
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:29 pm
Location: East Sussex

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:56 pm

I'd already jumped over the glass but I've gone back to that place in case I've missed something but can't see anything. I've walked to the right and jumped around and gone to the left and jumped the glass but nothing. You've made this game a 'stinker' :v2_dizzy_confused2: you clever things!!

dr.Titus
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 11:19 am

Postby dr.Titus » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:I'd already jumped over the glass but I've gone back to that place in case I've missed something but can't see anything. I've walked to the right and jumped around and gone to the left and jumped the glass but nothing. You've made this game a 'stinker' :v2_dizzy_confused2: you clever things!!


If you are hatched broken glass, you will be able to take the key that is on the screen 'Living Hall'.

User avatar
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:29 pm
Location: East Sussex

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:36 pm

I'm really sorry to be such a pain but I've used [color="#FFFFFF"]the branch with leaves on to sweep away the broken glass but there is still broken glass on the floor [/color]and I can't for the life of me work out how to get rid of it or jump down to get the other key without getting killed.

User avatar
Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:04 am

Postby Noggin the Nog » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:46 pm

Hey Sparkles, you have to close the window on each side so you can jump through the ledge.

I'm stuck a bit further on with scissors, empty can and bucket. I've used the pickaxe, but can't find anything to do in the caves.

User avatar
Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk
Posts: 2929
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:43 am
Location: Cornwall, UK
Contact:

Postby Adz.M » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:02 pm

So far I have 8 coins.

And I'm stuck with [color="#FFF0F5"]Empty Can[/color], [color="#FFF0F5"]Bucket of Milk[/color] and [color="#FFF0F5"]Scissors[/color], and I can't reach the [color="#FFF0F5"]Pickaxe[/color].


cron