Fantastic Dizzy: Home Alone (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
darkfalzx
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby darkfalzx » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:03 am

Finally finished the game today, and even though I have quite a lot of criticism toward the game's puzzle and platforming elements, it was very well put together and a lot of fun. So fun, in fact, I went out of my way to compile a walkthrough for it. You can grab it, and post it to wherever such things might be posted to, as long as you don't take credit for making it: )

Fantastic Dizzy: Home Alone Walkthrough v1.0

I am spoiled by modern game design to the point where, quite honestly, I don't think I could complete the game without this help thread. Home Alone is full of seemingly simple problems, for which the player is forced to find very specific, often convoluted solutions. And while there are no instances of outright Moon Logic, at least one puzzle later in the game makes absolutely no sense.
The classic Dizzy platforming was often hard, but as far as I remember, it rarely required the epic skill level Home Alone demands from start until the very finish.

Still - good job guys! Now to try and beat Last Hero.

MrGillespie
Your Backpack is Empty

Re: Fantastic Dizzy: Home Alone (HELP THREAD)

Postby MrGillespie » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:21 pm

Being incredibly thick but I can't get to the coin by the Spider's lair. I'm guessing I'm supposed to come via the roof of the building next to the house but I can't seem to reach it.