Enchanting Day Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Enchanting Day Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Postby SnTrooper » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Not exactly sure which screen you are having the trouble with but if it is "Top of the Shaft" you have to stand in front of the mushroom as far to the right as you possibly can and then jump up and use the mushroom to bounce over to the ledge on the other side. If you are talking about "Abandoned Bridge to Nowhere" you walk off to land on the edge of the cliff then back to the right to the mushroom and bounce over to the exit on the left side.

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi and thanks for the continued support, however, when i jump accross the top of the shaft, i cannot get through the narrow passage and and i'm entering the abandoned bridge from the left side so i'm always missing the mushroom. I can't help thinking i need to accomplish something else before i can achieve this lol

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Like I said, to get across the top of the shaft you have to stand as far to the right in front of the mushroom as you can. You will be only one pixel or so in front of it. I've found that the best way to be able to get into this position is, in the screen below go as far to the right as you can before using the mushroom there. If you bounce up other ways you won't land right and won't be able to move close enough to the edge without falling off.
Keep at it. Some of the jumps in this game are sadistic.
Don't worry about getting across the bridge from left to right. You can't.