Enchanting Day Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:40 pm

jmcf81 wrote:Figured out what to do with the eye

Well done, once you've done that which is one of the harder puzzles along with the amulet your well on your way then and a lot of the rest of the game will follow.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:42 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Oh Dear Lord! I have tried placing that ....ing amulet all over the place. I even thought that if I dropped into the pit of skeletons holding the amulet something would happen, but no. What on earth am I missing? Please could you be very kind and give us a hint. :dizzy_confused:

Was hoping my hint earlier may have helped without me giving it away but I guess jmcf81 on his post will def assist you now.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Hurrah finished! Thank you your Lordship that was short, sweet & very, very, very tough, hard & harsh. How can such a sweet little game be so cruel! Do like the challenge though, had my jump down to a T, along with loads of saves finished with all 3 lives - thanks again & good luck in the competition. :v2_dizzy_thumbsup: :v2_dizzy_thumbsup: :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby jmcf81 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:34 pm

quiggie wrote:Hurrah finished! Thank you your Lordship that was short, sweet & very, very, very tough, hard & harsh. How can such a sweet little game be so cruel! Do like the challenge though, had my jump down to a T, along with loads of saves finished with all 3 lives - thanks again & good luck in the competition. :v2_dizzy_thumbsup: :v2_dizzy_thumbsup: :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:

Well done on finishing so quick!
I'm stuck and not sure what to do next. I have rope, vinegar, empty bottle, spade, prayer book. Any help on what to do next would be nice :-)

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:41 pm

quiggie wrote:Hurrah finished! Thank you your Lordship that was short, sweet & very, very, very tough, hard & harsh. How can such a sweet little game be so cruel! Do like the challenge though, had my jump down to a T, along with loads of saves finished with all 3 lives - thanks again & good luck in the competition. :v2_dizzy_thumbsup: :v2_dizzy_thumbsup: :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:

Thanks Quiggie for the summing up and with the good luck :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:

Wow that was a sudden turnaround to finishing so quick, no trouble with the puzzles then I
expect after the amulet of souls and the eye, well done, glad you enjoyed the challenge of the game :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Yes the jumping and working out the sequence is quite critical in this game, super !!

(I have noticed the wrong message comes up when placing the enchanting scroll, no one has mentioned
yet but it doesn't effect the game in anyway).

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:46 pm

jmcf81 wrote:Well done on finishing so quick!
I'm stuck and not sure what to do next. I have rope, vinegar, empty bottle, spade, prayer book. Any help on what to do next would be nice :-)

Have you met DizzyBelle and Junior yet ? If not you need to action a couple of messages with the obstacles.

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby jmcf81 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk wrote:Have you met DizzyBelle and Junior yet ? If not you need to need to action a couple of messages with obstacles.

No haven't came across them yet. There's a few obstacles holding me back lol. The prickly fauna, the boxes, and skeleton pit!

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:56 pm

I found the eye .....i now where to use it ....but i don't know what to do to the eye

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:08 pm

jmcf81 wrote:No haven't came across them yet. There's a few obstacles holding me back lol. The prickly fauna, the boxes, and skeleton pit!

Check the [color="#FFFFFF"]narrow passage[/color] in the shaft, only when the obstacles comes to light does Dizzy get an idea of using Junior for some help.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Spooky3 wrote:I found the eye .....i now where to use it ....but i don't know what to do to the eye

One of the harder ones this, once you crack this the rest of the game pretty much follows on, as such don't want to give away easily where to use it....least to say it has to be [color="#FFFFFF"]energised in some way to make it pulsate.[/color]